main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July 10 & 11th BIG NEWS UPDATE 7/7.... and roll call list.

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Jun 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
  2. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Got you on WOTR list, don't know if I will update the boards or not [face_plain] Super busy at work, all the bosses are gone, so is half the staff.

3. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    PRIZES****PRIZES****PRIZES****

DON'T FORGET, WE NEED PRIZES!!!! BRING WHATEVA, K?

4. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I'll go through my collection and bring a few extra figures for prizes.

...and I'll do everything possible to get up and be there ar Oh-dark-early. ;)

5. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I will try and be there at 7 and certainly by 8.

6. BFett88

BFett88 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    Ok I was looking on the RMFF site for directions on how to get there. I could not find them, can someone please give me directions from Thornton. Or if they know the link that has the directions.

Thanks.

7. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Nevermind I found what I needed, thanks :D

8. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    Im not going to be able to make it now,something came up,Kim can I take you the TP tonight,I also have
    some prizes.Sorry.

9. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    BTW, I have a POTF X-Wing Fighter to use as a prize!!! I found an extra one in my collection. It's out of the box, but I put the sitckers on it and I have a Luke X-Wing figure for it. It looks great and should make for a nuce themed prize. :D

Also, I was wondering if we know if much publicity has gone on about this? Radio? News? Do we expect there to be a lot of people for the costume contest?

Just curious...

10. anthonymaul

Mar 22, 2004
    Change of plans I will be there first thing in the moring to drop everything off.

11. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    Update per Empress Kimmay****

-k-...have a sweet spot for the table...theres an orange loveseat (which I call right here and now :p and orange missiles behind it.

When you get there, go to the front desk, and if you're on the list you will get a badge thingie...pretty much everyone under the sun is on the list, so no panicking!

uhhmmmm....back to the table thing. We need to set up early, so if you're interested in helping with that, let her know so she can delegate tasks and chores.

for those of you who are notoriously late....we'll save a spot on the floor for ya, lol.

12. anthonymaul

Mar 22, 2004
    roger,roger.

13. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    i just found some of my old star wars coloring books...they have activity sheets as well.
    my friend bought them for me when i had surgery. ha ha ha

soo i am going to bring some copies of those for the kiddies. :) that will be fun!

heck we can do them too!

test your skills as a jedi!

14. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001

Well......if all goes well, my armour and sword will stay effectively reworked. Now if I can just get my bulbous hide in the suit again without rippin' it to shreds....FLOL!

"Just hope we don't have a burn-out!"

AND fer topic's sake......yes, I will be there right after work which should put me in the dressin' room about 9:15 or so.

15. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    Its better to burn out......

than to fade away

only 1 tequila induced song rip-off per minute allowed.

16. kitarusapien

kitarusapien Former RMFF CR star 6 VIP

Nov 19, 2001
    Nancy over at WOTR has gone to great lengths to get the areas where the RMFF and the 501st are to be stationed set in stone, because they have a vendor and a caterer coming, as well as areas set aside for signing the guestbook, and the costume contest. So please do yur best to be accomodating when she points out our assigned area.......this event really is about WOTR, yu know....FLOL!

Not to be redundant, but I would like to take this final moment to reiterate that WOTR is looking to us and the 501st to make this gig really exciting, fun and safe. These folks are not SW aficienados, so they will need our help to a have a successful event. Also, I'd like to say that I'm very proud of the work ya'll did on the X-Wing.....yu troops really are top-notch....THANKS!

Meesa goin' to work now....SEE EVERYBODY TOMORROW!!!!

17. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    Thanks Tim for your words of wisdom, you have done all kinds of work on the bird, so thank you to you :D

I already stopped by & marked my spot!! Nancy was sure to point it out to me. We have a huge area, 2 tables & a kiddie table :D

I'm bringing a some soda's & water, it should get us through the first day, someone can do it on Sunday.

18. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    don't forget TEH PIX!!!1!1!!!!!

(yes, I just said that)

19. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    theres already a sleepin pilot in a hammock pic, courtesy of yours truly.

but I am sure there will be many more.

even thought I am chronically sleep deficient, I'm sure this will be great! super stoked and sleepy, now. See everyone tomorrow!!!!

20. Jedi_Pilot

Jedi_Pilot Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I've got my new camera all ready to go, and I thought I'd pick up some donuts for the early crew.

21. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    donuts?

Jeff just did the Homer drool [face_doh]

Pics would be nice, Terry...especially if they were on the site, hint, hint... ;)

You know I love you, Homie...I know you been busy...but when hot guys want to know what me and me fandom mates do for fun...it sure would be nice to have a pic or two to show them....I swear my non-fandom mates think I'm making this whole thing up.

seriously.

No really...seriously. My friends at work didnt believe me til I wore my costume at work today. Let me tell you, that was interesting.

22. BFett88

Dec 5, 2003
    Well, change of plans, kiddos. I will not be able to make it. I must work on trig the whole weekend. I am two chapter behind on my trig homework. I also have to study for my final. This is all due next week. So have fun and sorry that I could not make it.

23. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    we STILL haven't left, but good news is boxes are being strapped right now.

also, meatwad .5 is just going to have an orange jumpsuit, i was too sick today to do the little flak vest. :(

But she looks SOOOO cute. i just have to figure out how to close the shirt.

24. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    meatwad 1/2? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hope to see you kittens soon.

25. SITH__CHICK

Mar 25, 2002
    A. I'm awake [face_plain]
    B. I'm not happy about it :(

Quick I need cure for puffy eyes!

Thread Status: