main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho July 12th BBQ/Club MTG.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    I haven't heard anyone talking about this yet..So what's up with it?

2. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    good question...

Russ, PR people...? Do we know the details on this?
    Is it B.Y.O.E. (bring your own everything)? or what?
    When, where, etc...

3. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Anyone out there other than Marc and I still want to do this? the 12th will be here sooner than you all think. Let's get it together people.

4. skywalker325

skywalker325 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    yeah, as I'm sure I said somewhere, just tell when and what I need to bring and I'll be there!

EDIT: GO TO THE THREAD BELOW THIS. :) thanks

5. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    It's 8 days away are we doing anything...james, kasey, anyone?

6. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    This is getting really lame...I recently have been told by one of our club members that I am too negative. If caring about our club's survival is "being too negative" than I am guilty as charged. Let's get this thing planned. I will play any part as necessary.

7. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    sorry for the outburst, the new plan is for our usual meeting on the 12th and plan a bbq for the start of august...

8. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    sounds much better. I'm going on a last-minute rafting trip this weekend, so I should be back in time for a regular meeting at 7pm (right?)

Eh, looks like I won't be on time this month either. ;) I'll have to find out when I'm getting back and let you guys know, b/c I would really like to be there for all the official meeting stuff--I have a list of my own to share this time.

9. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    James,

Does this mean we should postpone the meeting a week? Could you post a response in the next few days please? Thanks..

10. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Wow, someone else is up.

Well cmdr, if you're referring to the conflict this weekend, I'll know by tomorrow what time we're expected to get back--she said "dinner time" so go figure just what that means.

If we bumped it back a week, eh who knows. Just know that I have to leave for the airport at about 5am on the 20th for a 2-week trip to Houston, so Saturday will mean shopping, packing, and sleeping.

11. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Ok,

So that means we will need an alternate location for our August meeting (the weekend of the 2nd) as well. Keep us posted on the 12th...Thanks

12. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    So... we're not having the bbq this saturday? I've been trying to call everyone, but nobody has called me back (except Kasey)

let me know what you guys decide.

By the way, I bought a 7:45 ticket to Pirates of the Carribean tomorrow, so if anyone wants to go... there you are.

-James-

13. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    Okay, on Saturday I'll be back no later than 7pm, and maybe earlier. So we could still have the meeting this Saturday; start it at 7:30 just to be safe? If you all want to get together for a BBQ earlier than that... But barring someone falling out of the raft and getting killed on the river, I should be there by 7:30 easy.

Hey James, I called you back!

14. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    Oh yes of course! My bad, Wendy... I was just in denial, since tall red-heads so rarely call me :)

15. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    See what happens when you post messages at 3:30 in the morning...Skywalker is Wendy, James isn't... Sorry i got you two mixed up...Loooking foward to seeing everyone this Sat.!

16. skywalker325

Jun 16, 2002
    haha it's ok, i figured out what you meant.

James...you just plain scare me.

8-}

17. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Jan 8, 2003
    So, what you're saying Wendy, is that I make your heart race?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.