Idaho July 12th BBQ/Club MTG.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    I haven't heard anyone talking about this yet..So what's up with it?
  2. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    good question...

Russ, PR people...? Do we know the details on this?
    Is it B.Y.O.E. (bring your own everything)? or what?
    When, where, etc...
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone out there other than Marc and I still want to do this? the 12th will be here sooner than you all think. Let's get it together people.
  4. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah, as I'm sure I said somewhere, just tell when and what I need to bring and I'll be there!

EDIT: GO TO THE THREAD BELOW THIS. :) thanks
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    It's 8 days away are we doing anything...james, kasey, anyone?
  6. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This is getting really lame...I recently have been told by one of our club members that I am too negative. If caring about our club's survival is "being too negative" than I am guilty as charged. Let's get this thing planned. I will play any part as necessary.
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry for the outburst, the new plan is for our usual meeting on the 12th and plan a bbq for the start of august...
  8. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    sounds much better. I'm going on a last-minute rafting trip this weekend, so I should be back in time for a regular meeting at 7pm (right?)

Eh, looks like I won't be on time this month either. ;) I'll have to find out when I'm getting back and let you guys know, b/c I would really like to be there for all the official meeting stuff--I have a list of my own to share this time.
  9. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    James,

Does this mean we should postpone the meeting a week? Could you post a response in the next few days please? Thanks..
  10. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow, someone else is up.

Well cmdr, if you're referring to the conflict this weekend, I'll know by tomorrow what time we're expected to get back--she said "dinner time" so go figure just what that means.

If we bumped it back a week, eh who knows. Just know that I have to leave for the airport at about 5am on the 20th for a 2-week trip to Houston, so Saturday will mean shopping, packing, and sleeping.
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok,

So that means we will need an alternate location for our August meeting (the weekend of the 2nd) as well. Keep us posted on the 12th...Thanks
  12. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
    So... we're not having the bbq this saturday? I've been trying to call everyone, but nobody has called me back (except Kasey)

let me know what you guys decide.

By the way, I bought a 7:45 ticket to Pirates of the Carribean tomorrow, so if anyone wants to go... there you are.

-James-
  13. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, on Saturday I'll be back no later than 7pm, and maybe earlier. So we could still have the meeting this Saturday; start it at 7:30 just to be safe? If you all want to get together for a BBQ earlier than that... But barring someone falling out of the raft and getting killed on the river, I should be there by 7:30 easy.

Hey James, I called you back!
  14. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oh yes of course! My bad, Wendy... I was just in denial, since tall red-heads so rarely call me :)
  15. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    See what happens when you post messages at 3:30 in the morning...Skywalker is Wendy, James isn't... Sorry i got you two mixed up...Loooking foward to seeing everyone this Sat.!
  16. skywalker325 Jedi Master

star 4
    haha it's ok, i figured out what you meant.

James...you just plain scare me.

8-}
  17. Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Knight

star 1
    So, what you're saying Wendy, is that I make your heart race?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.