main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July 12th Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by IMAXPoe, Jul 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    We know the when but not the where?

Are we having it at someone's house or someplace else? If a house let me know so I can PM them and get directions.

2. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    The council is currently discussing this. We'll post as soon as a decision is made.

3. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    DO NOT ANGER THE COUNCIL!!!

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    WRaarr!!!!

5. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Anyone want to go see a movie after the meeting? I'm going to bring Debbie and we will probably see Pirates or LXG. Anyone is welcome to come.

6. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    I know Mike and I really want to see that movie, so we may come with you, but then again we may not be able to wait that long!!!

Also, have we decided on a meeting place yet?

7. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    I think the Council is a little unsure right now.

Maybe we should send some Ninja Monkeys to visit all of them! Maybe that will speed up the process.

edit-Wait a second. Is the meeting no longer the 12th? It seems according to the Forum heading that all is in limbo. What's up with that?

8. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    We want to make sure that we set a date and time when a majority of the council can attend.

9. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Heath, what did I say? You have ANGERED THE COUNCIL!!!

Are we all to be punished or just him?

10. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    We can't decide on a meeting date or place. You think we can decide on something important like torture? [face_mischief]

11. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I would be willing to do the torturing for the council if you like. :D

12. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    Let me guess, the council is too busy running up to Kansas buying up power ball tickets. :D

13. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    No Otto having you around is torture enough [face_devil]

14. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    I'm gonna have to agree with Luke on that one Otto. Besides, if you do try to torture us, all we'd have to do is kick you in the foot and run away. Btw, how is your foot doing :D.

15. IMAXPoe

Feb 3, 2003
    I am sorry that I have "Angered the Council". For my punishment we must go play paintball and I will be further punished by having Otto on my team! :)

16. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Now Heather, there is not reason for you to be THAT hard on yourself.

17. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I dont know why you all think it would be a bad thing having me on your team I'm pretty dang good. Ask Paul. As for the for yes it still hurts.

18. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    I would volunteer to be on Otto's paintball team. I personally would rather be shooting with him then being one of his targets. But thats just me. Besides, I don't even have a paintball gun, so I'm pretty useless anyway.

19. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    The meeting will be held at Mike2-D2 and Dena's home. As stated, it will be on the 19th at 4pm. All are also welcome to come to the book club meeting at my and Kenzi's apartment, that same evening at 7:30pm.

20. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    4 pm. Perfect. So if I show up at 4:45 will things be finally getting underway? I just want to throw my vote out there to make sure we stick to the time we're setting forth. I know it's hard to find a time that everyone agrees on (and it's easy for me to say that this isn't it). I will be there but must respectfully ask that things are punctual. Otherwise, what's the point of even scheduling?

21. FaceLoran

Oct 10, 1999
    We'll start at 4pm, if at least 3 of the 5 council members are there at 4:00. Since it's at Mike2's place, that's one already there for sure. :D

22. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Likely story! Make sure you check the coat closet in case Mike2 is hiding. I hear he's afraid of houseguests, even babies. :p

23. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    It's 4:15, I hope you guys have started by now! :p I won't be showing up, in case you care. Parents are coming into town and I'm taking my dad to a Columbo Murder Mystery party at Molly's Landing for his birthday. Big Columbo fan. I put in a request to "set him up". I hope he enjoys it. Have fun with the meetings!

24. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    We waited for 5 minutes and started at 4:05 just for you brent, and they you blow us off for family? Well, i guess i see how it is now... hmf! :p

25. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Well, I think the meeting went good. Sorry it was a little cramded in the computer room, we will have it on our bedroom next time we need to have a meeting here. It's bigger. Anyway, it's always fun having your friends around! Can't wait for next months event!

By the way nice car Shebli and nice parking job Otto!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.