July 21st Meeting

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey everybody!

Here is a last minute reminder about tomorrow's meeting.

The meeting will begin at noon, at the Dave & Busters located at I-75 and Delk Road.

Some of the topics that will be discussed are:

Our upcoming BBQ
    Dragon*Con
    Logo Ideas
    PR (Flyers, Buttons, etc.)
    Indianapolis Celebration Plans

If you have any questions, you can reach me via PM or e-mail (minacia@fanforce.net), or you post a reply to this message.

See everyone tomorrow! :D
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I just want to thank everyone who came and participated in our meeting yesterday. We had our largest turnout ever, with almost 20 people in attendance. I am very pleased and excited, and I hope this is indicative of things to come.

Our next meeting will be held in conjunction with our BBQ, which will be on August 11th. I will be posting more information on this shortly.

I hope to see everyone again on August 11th! :)

3. Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA

star 6
    Wow! 20 people! Great job, everyone!
  4. RosieWook Jedi Youngling

star 3
    What Mandy failed to mention is that we ended up having a problem that most clubs like to have: we were too big for our meeting space.

I don't think that D&B's wants to see us coming in again without renting one of their meeting rooms. ;-)
    Paula
  5. Rabe' Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey all! Glad the meeting went well. :) I didn't get to go. I was stuck in Mont. :( O, well. There is always next time. Are the meetings still at Dave & Busters or have they moved to something bigger? Hope to see you guys soon! :)
  6. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Sorry you couldn't make it on Saturday, Rabe. I hope you can make it to one of our upcoming meetings. :)

We are currently working on finding another meeting location, as we have outgrown Dave and Busters. As of right now, our next meeting will take place at our BBQ on August 11th. Hopefully, by that time, we will have some idea of where our September meeting will be held.

As soon as we know something, I'll be sure to post the info.
  7. Rabe' Jedi Padawan

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.