main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX July 23 - Austin Digital Screening

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jul 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I just double checked the Galaxy Highland Theater in Austin, and they are still showing Revenge of the Sith this weekend. We are going to the 4:30pm showing on Saturday, July 23.

If you would like to join us, please meet us at Atomic Comics on Broadway across from Central Market HEB at 2:30pm. We will be leaving the comic book store at 2:45, so we will arrive in plenty of time for the movie. After the movie, we will be going to dinner some place in Austin before returning to San Antonio.

If you plan on attending, please RSVP on this thread or at my email address jedigroupie@hotmail.com so that we know who to expect for this outing. If you would like to volunteer to drive, please let us know, so we can figure out how we will carpool or carvan up there.

If you would like to buy your tickets in advance for the 4:30pm showing on July 23, please follow the link below, and make sure that you choose the correct day from the calendar.

http://www.ticketmakers.com/tmGenOps.dll/film?theaterid=19005&filmid=9221&TBP=19000

The Theater is called the Galaxy Highland 10 and it is located at 6700 Middle Fiskville Rd. near the Highland Mall right off of I-35. The phone # is (512)467-7305.

Please let me know if you have any other questions, and make sure to RSVP as soon as possible!

See you Saturday!
    Lisa

P.S.- Thanks to Sandra for double checking the website for me.

2. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    I'm totally there! I would drive my car but my inspection sticker is expired and I need an oil change, but I would be happy to volunteer to drive whoever's car we go in. Either way, I'm there.

3. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    You can count me in. Yes, Marselles, you read that correctly. :)

I'll be heading up to Austin in the morning, though, as I am meeting a friend from Houston who will be in town picking up her sister from some camp at UT. If anyone wants to head up with me earlier, let me know. Just remember, my little truck can probably only carry an additional two people. :p

Sandra

4. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    Why not? I'll go with you Sandra. Where do you want to meet at?

5. starbuck92

starbuck92 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2005
    Sure you want to go shopping with a couple of girls? lol :)

6. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    If I wasn't stuck informing the good citiznes of San Antonio all the bad news that happens on a daily basis here, I would be there....Heck, shopping sounds like fun with my little trooper sister...But alas, I will not be able to make the trip or movie at all.....:_|

Everyone have a safe, fun trip.....

PS: Now this not to say that someone could not print out one of my pics in armor and glue me to some cardboard and haul me around like a "Flat Stanley" so that I can "attend" some of these events. Then someone can have a camera and document the adventures of "Flat Sandtrooper Alex"

7. Darth-Hulk

May 2, 2003
    The screening was great and fun was had by all. Thanks to Bonnie for driving and Hank for testing my knowledge. Very smart young man! He almost stumped me a few times. To Lisa and Sandra, I hope you guys had a good time too. And yes, Nick behaved himself. AMAZING.....

8. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    definitely fun. oh, by the way, did i say it was fun?

lets do it again next weekend.

sinner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.