So, how do you all feel about the swap meet if the weather doesn?t look like it?s going to cooperate? The weather forecast right now is for a ?chance? of showers on Saturday. We could wait until right up to Saturday morning to decide yeah or nay, but If I do make reservations on Friday to ensure we get one of the 18 dollar (which will really be $21 if we make a reservation for it) spots, then we will still owe just the $3 reservation fee. I don?t mind waiting until right up till Saturday morning myself, but if we do want to resched due to weather I do happen to have every Saturday & Sunday free during the month of July as of today. And only two weekends in August could I swing it if we decide to try again later.