main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN July 4th volunteers at the antheneaum

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by The_bald_ewok, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    Ok everyone just a quick run down for those who dont know about this or want more info...

The antheneaum does this festivals every now and then...this one obviously is for independence day. Anyways in exchange for room at the antheneaum I must gather a few troops to bite the bullet and volunteer. I do believe that I have enough people but I never did do a head count either. So if you have just a few hours to spare and wouldnt mind helping out that would be F-a-b-o-l-o-u-s! It makes the IK strong and we come out smelling like a rose on this deal. The work isnt hard, I repeat its not hard work. In fact the heat and humidity is what is going to make you sweat. And besides the reward for helping out isnt bad, you get:
    free food for those who volunteer (menu is fried Chx, watermelon, ice cream, baked beans, corn on the cob)
    free parking
    free admission (yeah I know bit whoop-de-whoop)
    and if you want to bring your family later for the fireworks there isnt any better view than at the biergarten.

Thats about it, at least I comment anymore..so if you have those extra hours to kill come and pay us a visit

Peace

2. Hoot

Hoot Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2002
    Get me decals for my helmet and count me in, baby!

3. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I will be there Ricky

4. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    Incom, can you help me out with my decals dilemma?

5. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    I take it you need some more decals for your bucket. I will ask around and see if I can find some for ya

6. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Incom, I need some decals too.... Oh, & some armor to go with em! [face_devil]

7. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    Thanks. For now, I have replaced them temporarily with black and grey touch up. It actually looks believable (I almost tried peeling them off of the helmet for some reason) but I still want a decal sheet. :p

8. MundiJade

MundiJade Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2000
    Count me in Ricky!

9. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    bump

10. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    So there's only three of us helping Ricky out? :( I've got another guy that's going (he's a new IK (I hope).. should be introducing himself soon)

11. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    Grr... BUMP...

12. SkylaFett

SkylaFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2001
    I'll be there to help I just need to find out from my ex what time they plan on taking the kid tomorrow.

13. Hoot

Apr 27, 2002
    Thank you, Skyla. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.