Sac, CA July 5th Bar-b-que

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Sounds like it is all coming together. :) I am unsure if we will be kidless or not. Still working on that one. :) I could always send her home with Marcus.

What do we need to buy to help out with the C3PO's. I am planning on that being my beverage of choice and just want to make sure that there is enough to go around. :)

I kind of like this.....a party almost every 6 months. :)

2. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sivads - Potato salad, chips
    Dikums - Baked beans, paper products
    Biths - Green Salad, Strawberry Shortcake, Horseshoes, Games INCLUDING Star Wars Pictionary!!!
    TJ - extra sodas, himself
    JDN -
    Marric -veggie tray
    JD -watermelon, chips, cookies
    Vos - I'll be solo till 4ish & not sure what to bring yet. Any ideas???
  3. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_peace] I was wondering if anyone could give me a ride to and from the bbq, I will pay for gas.
  4. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Put me down for me and a guest. I'll bring brownies. I won't be able to get there until 2:30 or 3pm so please save some food! :D
  5. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Russell, we should be able to help out as we are bringing two cars. One for the stuff and one for the extra Sivad members. We come right by so PM. The only problem is that I am going a little early to start setting up. If that is not a problem, just PM me. :)

Is the 12:00 time a problem for anyone else? We can adjust as the group needs. Please put it out there if we need to start a little later. :)
  6. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Right now, I won't be showing up until Tina does... assuming my other potential ride is disinterested in driving a couple exits in the wrong direction and back again to pick me up. :p

...maybe I'll look into lightrail so I can get there early.

EDIT: I think there's a way to get to the park via RT, but it's looking... like it'd be an adventure. Thankfully, I've got a day or two to make up my mind. =)

-TJ
  7. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Are these "SPECIAL" Brownies for Marric???[face_laugh][face_shame_on_you][face_laugh]
  8. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Tina, thanks for being available to come pick me up, but I've secured another means of transportation so you don't have to worry about me. :)

I've picked up 4 twelve packs for drinks... Coke, Vault (like Mt. Dew), Wild Cherry Pepsi, and Barqs Rootbeer... crud. I forgot some of you guys like diet. And I remembered that just now. Oh no. =/

Just one more day... two bus rides to work, and then par-tay... stupid holiday RT schedules.

-TJ
  9. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Have a Happy & safe 4th Rogues! C-yall 2-morrow.
  10. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just updating...

Biths - Green Salad, Strawberry Shortcake, Horseshoes, Games INCLUDING Star Wars Pictionary!!!
    JDN -
    Marric -veggie tray
    Leia1138(and guest) - brownies
    Russell - ?
  11. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
  12. JediDarkNight Jedi Master

star 3
    I'm sorry about getting back to you, Sivad, so late on this.

I will be coming with one guess and I'll bring some cookies. (Since he won't be considered an official member until after he comes tomorrow, consider my cousin Raul to be a guest.)

--JediDarkNight

13. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just updating again...

JDN(and guest) - cookies
    Marric -veggie tray
    Leia1138(and guest) - brownies
    Russell - ?
  14. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Big thanks to all that showed up for the fun today. It was good to see everyone again and just be able to sit around and talk or play a mean game of badminton or volleyball. We will have to do it again soon. We will do it a little later in the afternoon and hopefully closer to water next time. :) Thanks for bringing Max, Bith. We love watching him grow. :)

15. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    We had a wonderful time. I think I'm getting too old for volleyball and badminton though. Playing catch with those sticky things was fun. As usual, food was great. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the day.
  16. Bith_Lord Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Nasus for pulling it together :)
  17. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Nice picnic. I just wish I could have arrived earlier!
  18. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    We had a good time, too. Maybe we can try again around Labor Day???[face_thinking]
  19. Lavenderrose73 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey there, sorry I couldn't make it. I was in Arizona with my dad visiting my grandmother. I hope y'all had a good time there.

@};-
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.