main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson JULY 8TH Meeting 2:00 PM !!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Jun 28, 2006.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    okay... as far as I know the only reply was for the clubhouse... so I am going to reserve the clubhouse for a meeting on July 8th at 2pm for the group. If you want to swim bring your swimsuits! There is a grill... so food ideas should work accordingly :)

2. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Y'all know I'm easy but I did hear two for Bookmans (or a public location).

I'm not swimming or getting into a bathing suite!

3. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    /\ could easily be talked into a Slave Leia bikini [face_mischief] :p

I'd like to add an item to the agenda. Please discuss how much I miss you all :_|

4. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    bookmans was mentioned.. but no one spoke up and said they preferred it.. only chris gave a reply to wanting the clubhouse.

now why on earth will you not swim or get into a swimsuit???? Even I am willing to do this.. I just wear a t shirt into the water over my suit though. In fact I make all the kids wear t shirts over their suits as well.

5. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    'Cause I burn easy.

But mostly because I?m not happy with my physical appearance right now.

6. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    You wont wear shorts and a dark t shirt...but you an wear a dress!! :confused:

no one cares about physical stuff...If they did I wouldnt ever get my chubby rump a tight lycra suit... [face_sick]

7. jedirevan1

jedirevan1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    I need some directions to the meeting place please. :)

8. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Showing skin and wearing a dress are two completly different things.

I have no problems making a fool out of myself by wearing a dress in public. Displaying my body in public is another matter.

Besides, we want to keep the female TFF members, not scare them away.

9. _Anakin_Vader_

_Anakin_Vader_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2005
    works for me. can someone PM me direction to the clubhouse? or should we just meet at Cat's house? cuz I know where that is...

10. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Thanks. :p

11. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I just figured I'd run around in my Speedos and knock on all of Jake and Cats neighbor?s doors and start asking where the pool is, making sure to input that I'm a friend of the "Darth Vader House".

:eek:

12. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006
    Can someone please PM with directions?

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Your best bet is to PM cathiecat ;)

14. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    Any particular reason why this thread says the July 8th meeting is at Cat's clubhouse and the "Tucson Two Suns" Fanforce page says the meeting is at Bookman's on Campbell and Grant? Just kinda curious...:confused:

15. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Because I never changed it.
    I didn't want to change the page until I got a 100% conformation on the location and time. I can change it if it?s been decided.
    I just need the "OK" from everyone that it's been finalized.

16. thatsMISTERwookiee

thatsMISTERwookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    If I must choose between an A/C cooled room and a swimming pool with all the distractions that presents, I'll wuss out and choose the A/C. But I'm easy, I'll show up anywhere within reason...

17. jedirevan1

Mar 4, 2006

Will do. Thx.

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    sigh.. wear shorts and a t shirt into the water.. no one will care.. heck I did that the last three times I went swimming!

19. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    LOL

20. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Poooooooool!

21. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I have A/C and a sprinkler . . . August meeting at my place? :p ;)

22. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    Road Trip!!! [face_dancing]

23. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    we had made the determination for this meeting based on what everyone responded to on the question I posted here.

the reason we went with the clubhouse was because after I posted the question the above answers were the answers I recieved.. I myself voted with the knowledge that if we had it at the clubhouse I would not require a ride from anyone for myself and my two kids and that because at the June meeting a number of people said they liked the idea of clubhouse/pool meetings for the summer.. so I tried to make my vote what I had heard at the last meeting.. which made the end vote three official votes for anyplace being fine with them (14of3amberofborg, Anakin_Vader, and Hal), clubhouse (Chris and myself)/ one for bookman's (Kat)

sorry if this was not what everyone wanted.. but there was not much time left.. so I went with the way everyone voted after I posted the question.

24. timstephens4

timstephens4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    I will try my hardest to be at this meeting. Due to the discussion going at the Toyboxxx thread, this meeting sounds like we are going to be making new rules and reguations for the group. As a result, in order to make the meeting run smoother, we follow Robert's Rules of Order for the meeting. For those that know what it is, great. For those that don't, you probably do, you just don't know the official name. I will bring a set of handouts that outline the most important parts of Robert's Rules of Order. I, personally, think that this will make the entire meeting run smoothly, and get us to the fun parts faster.

25. hal9k1

Dec 22, 2003
    I just want to clear up that the clubhouse is....
    1. a public place
    2. has A/C
    3. connected to a pool

I for one didn't know it was indoors and had A/C.

Just a side note: if this is our biggest problm right now, the location of our next meeting, we're not doing too bad as a set of individual people sharing a common goal.