main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN July book club meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    Just a remind to everyone about the July Star Wars book club meeting .

Date: Monday, July 28th
    Time: 7:30 pm
    Place: Borders Book Store (Eastland Plaza, 2634 E. Third St.)
    Book: Dark Journey

Star Wars book group members don't forget to buy Dark Journey at Borders Bookstore in Bloomington. Remember we get a 20% discount off the book. Also, invite your friends to join us at the July meeting. They'll have fun. Remember to tell your friends that when they come to the Star Wars book group they'll receive a complementary coupon worth a free coffee, tea or soda.

Note: We usually meet in the music section in the back of the store. I hope to see you there.

Dark Journey is the tenth book in the New Jedi Order series. I think you'll like this series.

2. Private-Panic

Private-Panic Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2003
    Uhhhh...how many people are in this fanforce?

3. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Just a reminder to everyone about the upcoming July Star Wars book club meeting.

Star Wars book group members don't forget to buy Dark Journey at Borders Bookstore in Bloomington. Remember we get a 20% discount off the book. Also, invite your friends to join us at the July meeting. They'll have fun. Remember to tell your friends that when they come to the Star Wars book group they'll receive a complementary coupon worth a free coffee, tea or soda.

Note: We usually meet in the music section in the back of the store. I hope to see you there.

Dark Journey is the tenth book in the New Jedi Order series. I think you'll like this series. :) :) :) :)

4. NorvelleJedi05

Mar 26, 2002
    Just a remind to everyone about the upcoming July Star Wars book club meeting .

Star Wars book group members don't forget to buy Dark Journey at Borders Bookstore in Bloomington. Remember we get a 20% discount off the book. Also, invite your friends to join us at the July meeting. They'll have fun. Remember to tell your friends that when they come to the Star Wars book group they'll receive a complementary coupon worth a free coffee, tea or soda. Note: There will be cookies or snacks at the meeting. So come join in some good Star Wars fun. Thanks.

Dark Journey is the tenth book in the New Jedi Order series. I think you'll like this series. Note: If you haven't read th book please join us in a good discussion of Dark Journey. Thanks.

Now let's go double dutch. Stay & join us as I'll be holding a general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars fanclub right after the book club.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.