1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Birm, AL July Costume Workshop - July 28th @ 10am

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Bors_Kaegel, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Bors_Kaegel

Bors_Kaegel Jedi Master star 1

Jan 29, 2002
    FanForce Lurkers and Surfers,

Event Title: July Costuming Workshop

Location: Charlie's Sweatshop [link=](Google Map Directions)[/link]

Date/Time: Saturday, July 28th from 10am - ???

- - - - - -

Costuming Workshop Incoming! If you have a costume you need finished, or want to chat about ideas, or simply want to socialize - come on over to Charlie's Apartment conveniently located in Hoover, AL. We will also be gathering that evening for our [link=]Dinner and a Movie featuring "The Simpsons"[/link], so come with plenty of energy and be prepared to help out and have a good time!

Directions are posted above, and everyone is welcome. Come join established club members and get yourself active, new members!

See you there! :)
  2. Agent_Kenobi

Agent_Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2007
    Heya! I've got the fabrics picked out already to pull together a great Obi-Wan ROTS tunic (me), Mace tunic (for Josh), and Barriss cloak (for my daughter Cody). Also, I got 3 of the 4 paint colors I need to complete my Jedi energy capsules. How is everyone else coming along with their planning?

Oh yeah, I'm also bringing an awesome Han/Mara blaster that I'll need help customizing... lol
  3. Jacen_Solo14

Jacen_Solo14 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 21, 2005
    I don't have a costume, but I'd like to come...will there be costumes for sale, perhaps?
  4. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    Not for sale, but we can help you make one. :)
  5. Jannae

Jannae Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2002
    We're going to have to reschedule the costume workshop since Charlie is going to be out of town that day. Keep looking for future updates here.
  6. _LadyVader_

_LadyVader_ Jedi Youngling

Mar 13, 2005
    We have a new place. We are just looking for a date thats great for everyone now. ^^ Check the
    [link=,1837.0.html]Costume Workshop[/link] thread for details.