July Event/Meeting

Discussion in 'York/lancaster, PA' started by Rebel_Spook, Jun 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoutsniper Jedi Knight

Commercial Drivers Lic. class B
  2. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    As soon as we get verification that Scott and/or Andrew or anyone else is going to make it, we can really nail down what we want to do.

Sorry that you won't be there, Xanthe. Good luck with your swim meets! Remember to put a little Force Push into the turns! :D ;)

The offer is still open for ya'll to come over and help me out in my basement! The sooner it is done, the sooner we can have a SW movie showing with the surround sound I am getting installed in the ceiling!
  3. Jedipete33 Jedi Master

star 3
    The 29th of july or friday might work for me. I'll have to check the calendar to make sure there are no appointments. If we can keep it in the york area then there should be no reason that me and my brother can't come. Or lancaster for that matter. Just wheres a good place to meet? Maybe I can come over dave one day and help you finish your basement. I got nothing better to do, well except work on my business.
  4. SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Like Scott said,as long as it's in/or around York,Lancaster it should be good.We could possibly even make it to Harrisburg if need be.I had an idea:since several members in our FF are interested in and are making costumes,why not think about making a SW FanFilm?If we were all to work together I think we could work it out.That would make an awesome assignment for us as a group too.
  5. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    A fanfilm might not be a bad idea, first we need to have plenty of costumes (as well as people to fill them), then a decent story, and finally the right equipment. (There's more to it than that, but this gives you an idea...) This is something we can discuss in the next few meetings and try to maybe have planned out for next spring.

OK, we have 4 people showing interest in next Friday night, great! I have no real solid ideas as to what to do, by next Friday, I will just be really happy to get out of the house alone!
  6. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi ya'll. I am sad to report that I will not be able to make it next Friday. My brother-in-law passed away suddenly last night and we will be leaving town for at least a week.

You are all welcome to still get together. We can start discussing an August meeting/event as soon as anyone would like. I will try to check on the boards this week, but cannot promise anything. I may be around until tomorrow night or Monday morning.
  7. SliP_SitH_KnoT Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sorry to hear that Dave.You have my prayers.
  8. scoutsniper Jedi Knight

Sorry to hear that Dave...our prayers go to you and your family.
  9. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks guys! I will pass along your concern and sympathy. And prayers are always welcome.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.