main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July Meet Thread: BBQ at Chris's House! 7/31

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Jul 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Ok, so it's not morning here, but I'm sure it's morning somewhere! Here are my pictures (except for the first 4 or 5, those are older meet photos)! :)

2. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Great to meet Rob yesterday too, I hope you made it through work alright last night.

I survived.....

Was my neighbor Melissa a little loopy or what?

Yeah, but she was cute too, so that makes up for it. ;)

3. iycis

iycis Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 7, 2002
    Well I finally made it back from vacation today. After many adventures in Boston (worst place to drive EVER) and Quebec, I'm now home. Thanks very much to you all for letting me come to the BBQ, especially Chris and Mike for hosting it and Roseanna for riding the train with me. :) Hopefully I'll get to hang out with you all again in the not so distant future.

As for the LOTR exhibit...you guys will love it!! I didn't end up leaving until 2:30am. It was so cool! I have a brochure with all the listings of special events that are going on certain days. If anyone is interested I can post that in your thread pertaining to it. I'd love to go back again before it closes. It was just amazing.

-Natasha

PS I don't remember who I asked about Plymouth to but I did end up taking the advice and driving down there. Neat place for history buff geeks like me. :b

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Glad to see you made it back safe and sound. :) I'm glad you were able to hang out with us for a little while, you're welcome back anytime! As for the special events going on during the exhibit, go ahead and post that here. It sounds like a lot of fun and I can't wait to go. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.