main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho July Meeting 7/5/08 @ 7 pm and agenda

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Psxjedi76, Jun 15, 2008.

?

July Meeting 7/5/08 @ 7 pm

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Magic Dragon Games?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hastings Fairview?

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    We did not decide on a meeting location for the next meeting at the lst meeting. so this is to vote on a location to make it official and the Agenda. Main thing on the Agenda is Fandemonium that is going to be in August and for the Clone Wars.
    (EDIT: Sorry hit enter and the post posted. this vote is for a week I was also going to add all about games on overland to the vote. if you want all about games please reply with your vote.)

1. Clone Wars movie release
    2. Fandemonium (discuss what to do for fandemonium as a club)
    3. ?

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    If I'm following your post correctly, "All About Games" is one of the possible meeting locations?
    If so, lets do it there. That would be good.

3. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    WEll voting is over and only two votes both for different places so to make it fair option 3 will be used that way it is a neutral loacation.

so the next meeting will be at MAgic Dragon at 7pm 7/5/08 Since it is going to be at the magic dragon bring your minis we can make it game night and we can play 100 point squad tournament style for a gold saber here is the agenda as of now.

1. Clone Wars movie release
    2. Fandemonium (discuss what to do for fandemonium as a club)
    3. ?

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    A neutral location is the Magic Dragon? If that be the case, I won't be attending.

5. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Sorry to hear you say that, I did leave options up for a week and only you and me voted. and we both voted on different locations. That left the third location as a neutral location if there would have been more votes it may have been at a different location.

I do not know why you would not go to that location.

6. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Nothing against the MD, but the whole reason for picking "All About Games" is it was closer. Plus I haven't been to that location, so something new and fresh is always nice. If you voted Hastings, I don't mind shifting my vote. For me, it's not worth the gas to drive all the way to MD and talk about the club and then drive back.
    So if we can settle on something closer, since it's not July yet, that would be good.

7. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    is there going to be a meeting? this month

add to agenda

batman movie

8. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    My birthday is the 17th and that night at midnight Dark Knight release. I am going to the midnight showing at the IMAX if anyone is interested. I'll also be going again the next day probably at Majestic.

9. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    I plan to be in attendance.

10. rlevtzow

Jul 30, 2003
    I plan to be in attendance

11. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Meeting started at 7 pm

Robert, Ron and Eric were in attendance.

Decided as a club to see Clone wars at the majestic for the digital viewing. midnight show. Russel and Cody and James will also most likley be there they are there for all the other movie releases.

Fandemonium, As a Club we planed the club funds to be authorized to be used for a dinner party, and a prize for a game tournament details to be in further detail at fandemonium. Planing to bring tv and dvd player to play club video on constant loop.

Next meeting location decided to be at Magic Dragon on 8-9-08 release of new Star Wars Minis and plan to play a couple games for fun.

Following Meeting in september is set to be at All about Games 9-6-08

12. rlevtzow

Jul 30, 2003
    i will not make it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.