main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO July Meeting Announcement

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Nikana-, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikana-

Nikana- Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 13, 2005
    Our July meeting will be held at the Library Center Auditorium from 5pm - 9pm on Saturday, July 23.

Hope to see you all there!!

2. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    I'm hopefully going to be able to trade with a lady at work to get the night off. But another of our workers is taking vacation so I'm not 100% sure. Might have to owe her a favor.

3. Master_Byrd

Master_Byrd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2002
    Okay, I was able to get an earlier shift, but I'll still miss the first half of the meeting. But I think I will come in costume.

4. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Yay! I'm glad somebody is reading this :)

5. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    You do know I will be there. I am more than likely going to let you conduct the meeting this month, Nikana, though. If you would like. I am going to try an work on the website while I am there. That way we all can be involved.

6. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    Norm, I've tried to call ya twice ;)
    I'm having a hard time getting out of the house. Long story but suffice to say, although I love you all and Star Wars, if Lexia wakes up from her nap and I'm not here, she's gonna be hurt and I can't deal with a 4-year old with hurt feelings. If she wakes up very soon, I'll be there but either way I need to be home between 6:30 and 7:00. /shrug

7. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Sorry Kiddo, didn't recognize the number at first. No sweat. Hope to see you here if not, there is always next meeting.

8. Nikana-

Apr 13, 2005
    One thing I would like you to address, if you could. I need 3 people to help with the Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon. I'll be going (hopefully in costume) as a representative of Darksaber Jedi Knights: Springfield Fan Force. The date and time needed is:

Sunday, September 4, 2005
    6:30pm to 1:30am
    Bass Pro Shops (location)

This is a GREAT way to help our community and get us some exposure. If anybody can help, please contact me at Nikana.FF@gmail.com. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.