main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July Meeting - Beat the Mustafar Heat

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by RosieWook, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    It's hotter than Mustafar around here!

Time to beat the heat and enjoy good food and friends. Come out and show off your new EP III collectibles or just share you RoTS theories and opinions! After the meeting we will head to Toys R Us or maybe even catch a movie.

We will be meeting at the Marietta Fuddruckers
    Saturday
    July 16th
    Noon
    (can ya feel the love NW siders? *wink*)

Fuddruckers
    3000 Windy Hill Road, Marietta, GA30060
    Phone: 770-980-9863

2. The_Wookie_Girl

The_Wookie_Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 3, 2005
    Hi there! We're hoping to make the meeting. :) I finally was able to email you back about being add to the YahooGroups list. How long are meetings, usually? We do have to be at a concert in the late afternoon. Looking forward to the meeting!

3. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    We gather at noon. The actual meeting itself usually gets going at about 12:30p (after folks have gotten food) and lasts for about 30 minutes. So, officially, until about 1pm.

The gabbing and Star Wars talk will usually go until 2pm, at which point those so inclined will head out for some sort of after-meeting activity. This is usually collectibles hunting at whatever toy store is nearby. If there's a fabric store nearby, the costumers and crafters will head there.

It's a whole shopping addiction thing.

Looking forward to meeting you!

4. The_Wookie_Girl

Jul 3, 2005
    Thanks! I got the invite to the mailing list and will join asap. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the members. :) Toy shopping, huh? ;) No problem!!!! I still need a few figures, not to mention the green and white Anakin starfighter. (I adore the Jedi Starfighters!) Wish I had time to sew. Well, maybe one day. :) Well, off to a Harry Potter event.

5. The_Wookie_Girl

Jul 3, 2005
    Hi there! Missed the meeting due to the bad traffic on I-75 north. Tried to go around it, and ended up in Roswell. :( By that time twas too late, so just went on home, to meet up and go to a concert.

Please let me know asap as to the next meeting date. I work every other weekend, and need to know when the next meeting is so that I can ask off as far in advance as possible. Thanks in advance!

6. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Our meetings are always the third Saturday of the month at noon. Every now and then we'll add an activity, but it's very rare for us to cancel the regular meeting. So you can go ahead and ask off now for the rest of the year![face_praying]

7. Lily_Skywalker

Lily_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 22, 2002
    when is the August meeting. Sorry I have missed so many. Its kind of hard without an actual driver's licensce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.