July Meeting Dates

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by Rotag21, Jun 22, 2008.

?

July Meeting Dates

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Sun. July 6th. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sun. July 13th. 6 vote(s) 100.0%
Sun. July 20th. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Sun. July 27th. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Here you go guy's. Same as all ways.

We'll go with the date that works best for everyone.

Please VOTE!! If you don't vote .... Than I don't wish to hear it! :_|

No vote ... No say. lol

SeeYa,
    TK
  2. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    I voted for the 13th. It's the only weekend in July that I will be in-state...
  3. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I second that date as well. Works fine for me.

We now have 5 votes in for that date. I will let the poll run till this Sunday. At which time the date with the most votes wins. Seeing as there are only about a half dozen of use. lol It looks like the 13th is it. But I will befair to all and call it on Sunday.

Later,
    TK
  4. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    TK,
    Can you check with Ralph and see if we can do the meet at his shop on Sunday the 13th?

Thanks!
    Steve
  5. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hello,

Sure thing. I'll call him tomorrow and I'll let you know. One question? Any idea where we are going to have it there? I'm not sure when the last time you went to the shop was ...But he has changed it a round a little/ lot. lol There is a small area for gaming in the hall with a couple tables, but that's it. I'm sure we'll be all set there and can make it work.

So I'll check in the morning. If not you all are more than welcome to do it here. We can go and use the community room down stairs where I live. They have a full room and kitchen. Along with a book room. For reading and gaming. We can use it anytime. I just have to tell them. So if Ralph's does not work it is an opption.

Later,
    TK
  6. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Just to have the info in the appropriate forum, TK has posted that the meeting will be 12-4 at Jetpacks this Sunday. It is bring-your-own food and drink. I'll be there at 12, but will have to leave around 3 or 3:30...
  7. Rotag21 FanForce CR, New Hampshire

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks again for the meeting notes John.

Even if it was 3 weeks late...... lol

Maybe next time you can put them under the the right months meeting pages as well.

Wow.... your realy starting to slack off John.

You most be taking this whole being a New American citizen to heart. Your starting to acted just like the rest of us. lol

SeeYa,
    TK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.