main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July Meeting Details

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey Guys and Gals! It's time to grab your best beach wear and come party with the cool kids down at the beach!

Okay. So it's actually Buca di Beppo. And there's not actually a beach. But it's a theme, so go with it!

Come in your loudest Hawai'ian shirt, or your favorite beach wear (that is allowed in a restaurant). Bring your favorite Tatooine-themed collectible.

And to answer whoever it was that complained at the last meeting that there is no beach on Tatooine, there is the Dune Sea.

Again. It's a theme. Just go with it.

If we can find someone with a laptop that has Quicktime, you can see the skit that started this whole wacky theme: Beach Blanket ***** from Outer Space.

It's this Saturday, June 17th, at noon.

Buca di Beppo
    2335 Mansell Road
    Alpharetta GA 30022

We hope to see you there! :D

Oh, and just to give credit where credit is due, RosieWook (Paula) came up with the text for this announcement. I'm not that creative while at work. ;)

2. bluestarwizard

bluestarwizard Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2002
    Just wanted to tell you guys how much fun I had at the meeting this past weekend, it was great getting to meet all of you and I can't wait to get together again. :)

3. RagingBantha

RagingBantha Jedi Youngling

Feb 11, 2004
    nice meeting you too chris. nice to have ya around. :)

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Yes, definitely good to meet you. And you too Pana. I know I met you once before, but this was the first time I got to do any chatting with you.

I had a great time Saturday and look forward to the cookout in August.

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.