main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July Meeting Friday July 9

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by jedi5150, Jun 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi5150

jedi5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 4, 2000
    Just wanted to start a thread about the July meeting. Topics I think we should discuss so far:

Camping Trip
    Preston Rodeo Days Parade

I'm sure we can think of more...

Doug

2. Ariadnae1

Ariadnae1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2003
    Hey all. Since my computer has been taken by a pretty crappy virus, I am able to use my friends computer sparingly. I will be hand writting the agenda and such this week, and if at all possible, I would like everything posted by 4pm thursday. That way after work I can get over to her house and see what I need to do for the agenda and such.

Doug, can I bring my computer to the meeting and you can take it home afterwards and try and fix it for me? I would so appreciate it.

Have a good day all.

Erin

3. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    I suggest, with all this wonderful weather, we meet outdoors! How about Kate Curley Park? (Yes, this is a feeble attempt to cover up the fact I forgot to do a room request....)

Also, with the big events coming up (Preston Rodeo Parade, Jeremy Bulloch in SLC, Halloween) perhaps we should startup the costuming discussions again?

Oh and one last thing: We should check to see if Laura will be back, or if someone else should take care of snacks....I'll call Alan...

Doug

PS...Yes Erin, you can bring me your computer....

4. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    I sent the info about the EITC room into Linda earlier already. I will update the info with her. Is the park a sure thing?

5. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Yes, is the Park a sure thing? ;)

6. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    Umm yes, the park is a sure thing....sorry, with all that's been going on, the holiday, and all in my life, I just spaced it....

I've been busy calling folks this evening...

7. jedi5150

Dec 4, 2000
    In case of inclimate weather, Mike has offered the use of Moxie Java...

But we'll meet at the park. If the weather is nasty, we'll relocate to Moxie Java (in front of Smith's on Woodruff)....

THANKS MIKE!

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.