main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson July meeting @ Joel Valdez main library 2pm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by firstsonofsolo, Jul 17, 2008.

1. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    OK we have the downstairs room reserved

Typical stuff

RPG
    Minis
    food drive
    voting
    charter ammendments
    book club

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    What day?

3. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    lol. This Sunday the 20th.

4. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    Well, I know that some people can get pretty sensitive about mixing threads or whatever, I'm going to post this here too: We need to re-think next month's meeting time, because the thing we were gonna do afterwards is no longer possible.

5. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Sorry for the delay in posting the minutes. Been a crazy week.

July 20, 2008

Attendance: firstsonofsolo, Phil, Brandon, Zedd, Rebelmom, BJ and Josh

Book Club: We decided to take the summer off. We'll start up again in September

Food Drive: It will be some Saturday in September at the Basha's on Thornydale and Cortaro.

RPG: No meetings since April.

Minis: New sets come out August 8. Mini Tournament set for August 16. More details to follow.

Halloween: Reid Park as usual. We'll have a table and help from JWS and 501st. Candy donations welcome.

Parade of Lights: December 13. Need to decide if we want to participate and in what capacity.

Voting:
    CR: firstsonofsolo will remain with Zedd taking an Interim position to learn the job
    Secretary: RebelMom
    Historian: Cathiecat
    Librarian: Zedd

Clone Wars Movie opens August 15th. The JWS will be making an official appearance at 7pm at the Harkins Theaters at I-19 and Irvington. Fanforce members will be attending the movie as a group.