Idaho July Meeting now on the 31st of July!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    NBO Gang:
    Due to people's recent work schedule changes we will be moving our regular monthly meeting to the last day in July-the 31st!

Where: BSU Sub by the bronze horse

When: July 31st- 7PM

If you need a ride or forsee a problem with this new date respond here and let us know.

If you have ideas that you want discussed in the meeting e-mail the club as usual.

Thanks!

Kasey
  2. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    I will not be back from Califoria on the 31st.
    I will start driving back (from L.A.) that morning. By that evening I will be in Sacramento, only haft way to Boise.
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    This is my first post in SIX (6) Months!!! If I can wait that long to post, I can wait three more weeks for a meeting...

PS The post clock is on pacific time (an hour behind), this post is legal even if it says its the ninth.
  4. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    good to see you back commander!!!
  5. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you Lord Malcolm....
  6. codywankenizzle Jedi Knight

Yes, also good to see you back, commander! Hope everybodys having a good weekend and had an awsome fourth of July! I went up in to the mountains above McCall with the family to our cabin and had some outdoors goooood times,Idaho is a beautiful state! Your sure to have a good time if you get out and explore it. Since its already Sat night heres to hoping everybody got the low down of the schedule change, thanks to russ for the post and to casey (the empty doll head from aliens, sorry man i had to do it, ha!)for the quick informing calls to everybody. that will put it really close to what might be our aug metting but no big deal. happy birthday to casey! i wont be in town for your b-day and the paintball fun so you all make sure you plug a couple in him for being one year wiser. im all caught up on the evil dead movies, i had never seen so casey was nice enough to introduce me to ash and it was mad cool!! saw king arthur and liked it a little more than james and casey, it did leave something to be desired for sure but i was pretty entertained and seeing that sweet full avp trialer was definatley a bonus. well ill have to see if i can snag a grip of haritage promo cards and free comic book day issues from the con as to come home and spread the wealth, seeing as how they were severly under ordered by the comic shops here in town (cap.comics had something like 45 issues to go around,they must not have known it was a tie in to a major cartoon event like the shorts, they went in the first 2 hours of free comic book day).
    M.t.f.b.w.y.! and peace to the world![face_laugh][face_hypnotized][face_dancing]

P.S.-- if you have any really scintilating questions in addition to the imax project(like E.iii stuff or the future of the fan club and fanforce) for steve sansweeeet! let me know and ill see if they could come up in the sw breakfast at comic-com as theres supposed to be a question and answer session with the head honcho of fan relations himself! --word to your mother.
  7. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    The empty doll head from Aliens huh....
    Ok, fine...but will you please stop staring at me sideways!!!!!!!
    Yeah, and totally snag Sansweet in a corner and ask him about the IMAX project!
    And oh yes....good to have you back Commander!
  8. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, you all should be glad I'm back as I am the one that brings CLASS to this dog and pony show!!! LOL!!!(I fully expect to be humbled by you all for that comment, don't let me down)BTW the new Resident Evil Trailer is availible at Yahoo Movies. It looks pretty sweet...
  9. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    "dog and pony" huh? Dare I go any further on THAT one? I guess you're saying we're a bunch of ponies (look how cute we are). **rears back, neighs and stomps foot** Wait, if I keep that up, I'm sure to find myself in James' backyard hooked up to one of his mom's wagons...

Yes, Cody, Idaho is a beautiful state, but we don't have any theme parks......... or alligators. (or is that a good thing?)

Yes, my vote is in as well... snag Sansweet in a dark, dark, dark, dark (well maybe not THAT dark) corner. And don't forget your lightsaber! ;)
  10. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just so everyone knows, I'll be missing this monthly meeting due to a sudden change in plans...I'm going to Skywalker Ranch! I feel like a little kid in a candy store...oh yes, here I come home of the flannel!
  11. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh sure, pick Skywalker Ranch over us, see how you are...BTW "You have chosen wisely..."
  12. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Should we move the meeting to next weekend, since everyone will be AWOL, me included?
  13. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
  14. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Not going to be in Boise.
  15. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, for those who are at the meeting, have a good time and say "hello" for me. I'll be heading out in just a few hours to IDF...see you all when I get back. Peace!
  16. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Qui Gonn, where are you going again???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.