main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN July meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars fanclub

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by NorvelleJedi05, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I just thought I would inform everyone about the July general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars fan club. You choose. I've sent an email to everyone about the dates. Sunday, July 20 or 27, or Monday, July 28. I think this coming Sunday may be too early to wrangle everyone together. So choose from either Sunday, July 27, or Monday, July 28.

Date: Sunday, July 27th
    Time: 6:00 pm
    Place: Rolypoly at the Gables (114 S. Indiana Ave.) across from Bryan Hall on the IU campus

OR

Date: Monday, July 28th
    Time: 8:30 pm
    Place: Borders Bookstore (2534 E. Third St.)

If you have any questions please contact me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net or post a message on this forum's thread. Thanks.

I've updated the flyers at Games Preserve and the Monroe Co. Public Library. Also, I posted info about GenCon there. Come join us at the meeting. And I've updated the flyers at Vintage Phoenix. I put up a flyer about GenCon in the IMU. You'll have fun at the meeting. I hope to see you there.

WARNING: If you're a sock ye must behave or ye must suffer the consequences.

2. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    I just thought I would inform everyone about the July general meeting of the Bloomington Star Wars fan club Monday, July 28th.

Date: Monday, July 28th
    Time: 8:30 pm
    Place: Borders Bookstore (2534 E. Third St.)

If you have any questions please contact me at norvellejedi@fanforce.net or post a message on this forum's thread. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.