main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson July Meeting: Tucson FanForce

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Admiral_JasterMereel, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Hello everyone.

This month's meeting will be held on Saturday, July 12, 2003 at Game Daze in the Park Place Mall.

The meeting will begin at 4:00 PM and we will be discussing activities for July-August, future meetings, Celebration 3, and anything else that you feel needs to be brought up.

If you can attend, please PM me by Friday the 11th. I am making a roster sheet for who was there as well and will need someone to take notes and minutes.

Last month's meeting consisted of big_boss_nass, darthspino, _Xanatos_, Admiral_JasterMereel, and some friends who were possibly interested in joining the TFF. We discussed a new area for holding meetings, possible activities, and Star Wars in general.

If you are unable to attend this meeting, don't worry. I will have the secretary put their notes up so you can see what you missed.

Have fun!

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++
    I'm Baaack!

2. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Oh, sorry, I'm actually going to be at the Phoenix Fan Force meeting!

3. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    I'm sorry I missed it, guys. :( I was on vacation and didn't get back until yesterday. :(

4. Admiral_JasterMereel

Admiral_JasterMereel Tucson FF Founding Member star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Alright everyone,

Those who attended the meeting were:

big_boss_nass
    darthspino
    _Xanatos_
    Admiral_JasterMereel

Nate
    Travis

We discussed the upcoming campout for the SW Region, Celebration in 2005, movie activites and everyone's Summer Vacation.

It looks as though, currently, none from the TFF will be attending the campout because of school and prolonged vacations.

Celebration will be attended by the TFF if in San Diego. If it is held in Chicago, the TFF will not attend but each member can go... who's stopping you?

We will discuss which movies to attend over the boards so others who did not attend the meeting can have a say.

The next meeting will be announced later and will be decided by the Secretary and the Event Coordinator.

You Rebel Scum!
    ~Bôba Fe++
    I'm Baaack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.