main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE July Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Jun 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    I think we will move the July meeting back a week, to the 13th, since the first Sunday is the holiday weekend.

2. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    okey-doke. Good plan King. Any special events happen in Omaha for the 4th?

3. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Not that I know of.....I'm not opposed to getting together, just figured some people may be out of town or busy doing family things.

4. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    We could have a Gamera marathon!

5. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Yay for the 13th! School's starting to pick up, and I have a ride along on the 6th. As for the 13th, well...I'm in KC on the 12th for a DMB concert. Just depends on when we get back that Sunday.

6. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Hey heres an idea for the meeting....instead of having a usual one, maybe we could go see Pirates of the Caribbean or League of Extroidanary Gentlemen....say a 6 or so showing...anyone?

7. azayzel

azayzel Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2002
    Heck ya! LXoG looks like it's going to rock! I'll probably see Pirates this Friday with some friends, not much else really cool showing for now except for Charlie's Angels (seen it twice already, if you haven't seen it yet check it out!) Is this going to be a Friday evening thing or a weekend get together? If it's a Saturday or Sunday, count me out due to work.

8. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    Either movie sounds good to me, count us in. Sat. or Sun. night would be good, but if it's going to be Friday I need to know by Tues. to get off work early (I usually work until six).

9. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Either movie, any of the 3 evenings works for me. Somebody make a decision.

10. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well I was assuming we'd stick with Sunday, since thats our normal day. I just meant doing something different from what we normally do.

11. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Human sacrifice? Ancient blood ritual? Get in costume and walk around somewhere?

12. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    For the LAST TIME... he said something DIFFERENT!! JEEZ!

13. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ummm, Rog.....in Slave Sarah's case, thats NOT a costume..... :p

And my vote is for LXG.

14. azayzel

azayzel Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2002
    Hmm... Ok, the reason I personally was hoping for a Friday is that I work every weekend therefore any Saturday/Sunday excusion is out for me. No way around this for me, so hope you guys have fun Sunday I'm going to catch LXG later this afternoon.
    Dan

15. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok heres the plan, meet at my place as usual at 4:30, from there we will depart for whatever we decide to see, if any. Say a 6 or 6:30'ish showing. Sound good?

16. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Yes, we have a plan!!!! And it sounds like a good plan to me. See ya.

17. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok gang....heres the score. LXG plays at 5:15 and 7:10....so to give our stragglers (you know who you are, hehe) time, we would have to see the 7:10 one.....unless you wanted to opt out to see Pirates (which I already have, very good too) with that playing at 6:15 and 7. Think, post if you want, but at least have an idea which way you want to go.

My vote? The 7pm LXG....but thats just me.

18. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    I vote 7:10 LXG - assuming we were going to LXG, we saw Pirates last night. Very good, but I don't want to see it twice in a row.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.