main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by QCPsychoJedi, Jun 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QCPsychoJedi

QCPsychoJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 10, 2002
    Alright I'm going to throw this out as an idea for our July meeting. I don't know if everyone has family stuff going on for the 4th or not but Gary had an interesting idea. I know it's a little short notice but why don't we have a cookout barbeque type thing for the 4th and call it our July meeting. It'll be an all in one type thing. A Jedi order meeting, Independence day and last but not least my b-day ;)
    If this works let me know. We still have about a week and a half to worry about it.

2. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    the weekend of the 4th is no good. We will do the same thing as last year. Maybe the next weekend. But we are not sure yet

3. QCPsychoJedi

Aug 10, 2002
    It was worth a shot anyway. I kind of figured most people would have that day booked anyway. When you say same as last year I hope you mean a cookout as apposed to meeting at the Library again :p

4. Sith_Steve

Sith_Steve Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2002
    AHAHAH!!!

I think it's looking like July 12th Cockout at our house. And Right now I'm 85% sure it will be.

5. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Is this going to be like last year when we all bring a dish to share. If so when we find out for sure we should give a list of whats going to be needed and whats going to be brought so that we don't have to mouch of one thing.

6. tyr_9204

tyr_9204 Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2003
    I agree with the bring a dish idea.

I say we have a listing to decide who brings what so as to make sure no two dishes are the same. Also for salads and stuff first come first get to bring. Also have a standing list that if you are able to make it have a dish.

Other then that directions to your house steve would be apreciated.

Also does anyone have any ideas for possible entertainment.

7. QCPsychoJedi

Aug 10, 2002
    Are you kidding? We are our own entertainment. You never know what's going to happen when this group gets together. Apparently we're bringing bowtie pasta, called it :p

8. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    Happy 4th, and Happy Birthday Mark

July 12 at 1:00 pm till when ever. The main food will be Sloppy Joes. Everone is to bring a dish of some sort, just post it up on the board so we dont have people bringing doubles. And also bring a six pack of drinks if you would please. I will also set up Jedi Knights II on three computers for something to do. Bring swiming stuff too. oh and I call Cake ! ! !

9. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Can some of you hang out until 3 or so, that way I can drop by and say howdy? I have to deliver the mail on Sat, but after that I'm free. Lisa's working anyway, and this beats the heck out of sitting at home & being bored. Looking forward to it. End transmission.

10. QCJediLance

QCJediLance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Well Isure hope that i'll be able to make it and i'm going to bring cole slaw. (KFC)

11. qcjediJohn_AM

qcjediJohn_AM Jedi Master star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Im gonna be there, hopefully I'll find the place with less hassle than last year ;-) I'll bring some Deviled Eggs (HyVee)

12. Sith_Steve

Aug 18, 2002
    bowtie pasta
    cole slaw
    Deviled Eggs
    Sloppy Joes

anything eles?

13. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    I think I will bring a taco dip

tis good mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Taaaaaacooooos (drools on shirt) awww dang got to clean up
    see you there.

14. QCPsychoJedi

Aug 10, 2002
    We probably won't be able to make it with any degree of a respectable time frame. If this thing starts at 1:00 we may as well not go since I work. Since American decided it would be a bright idea to start their family sale early I wouldn't be able to get out of work until at least 6:00. Plus we just got a new manager and that makes things even more difficult.

15. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    For all that need directions to the house...Click here

16. qc_jedi_xavier

qc_jedi_xavier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    For all that need directions to the house...Click here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.