main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

July Meeting?

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by NienNunb1, Jun 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NienNunb1

NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP VIP

Nov 3, 2003
    Hey I have an idea....
    As there's no July meeting planned, how about having the July Jawa Hunters meeting take place in Northern California? I propose we have it on Saturday July 10th at 2pm. We will meet at Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco for a jolly time! :)

All Jawa Hunters are welcome and encouraged to attend!!! :)

I shall look forward to hearing from ya'll.

Mikey

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Oh Wow...........a Jawa Hunter's meeting here in CA? What a great idea ! ! ! Why didn't I think of this before? I can't wait ! ! ! This is going to be so much fun ! ! ! Hope all the Jawa's can make it ! ! ! :) :) :)

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Here's hoping I can sprout wings for that one. (hahahaha)

Miss you guys.

Jedi Master Kel

4. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    I think you guys should send us some full size cutouts of yourselves so we can prop them up at our meetings.

5. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Dude! First ask for free plane tickets and a place to stay. If that doesn't pan out . . . then ask about the cutouts! :p

6. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Hehe, wish I could, But I'm already all booked up for July 10th. I teach Sunday School to the 11 year olds, and I promised them a water party/ BBQ that day.

Oh, and I beleive that the Jawahunters have some movie Re-Shoots to do that evening.... So I guess we are having a meeting, just out here. You guys wanna come?

7. THE_casual_fan

THE_casual_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2004

My suitemates and I used to collect cardboard cut-outs... we had Elvira (my roommate put duct tape over her cleavage because she thought the dress she was wearing was too provacative), the Florida Orange Juice man (we named him Hank... kinda scary getting up to pee in the middle of the night to see a big male figure staring back at you), and we also had R2D2 & C3PO. C3PO had a little trouble standing up on his own though... poor droid.

Here's a couple of links that might help in your quest for Jerry & Mike cut-outs. Might have to do a good old Jawa funraiser to do it though.

Cardboard Cut-Outs

Star Wars Cut-Outs

8. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    OK listen up Jawa's..............
    Here's the details for the meeting:

Date: Saturday July 10 -2004
    Time: 12-10pm
    Place: San Francisco CA 'Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf'/Pittsburg, CA
    Events: We will meet at Pier 39, Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco at 12pm. There we will ride cable cars, eat clam chowder, & play hard. Later we will have dinner at one of the great restaurants along Fisherman's Wharf. Then we will head back to Pittsburg, CA for some fun by the pool & relaxing in the hot tub.

We know there will be at least 3 Jawa members in attendence so it will be an official meeting :) :) :)

9. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    \\wishes there was a cardboard cutout of himself...

[face_plain]

10. yodacrumb

yodacrumb Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2003
    i need to get ahold of jerri pronto this is my cell phone number 910 340 1961 it is very important VERY

11. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    http://www.trinoc-con.org

How does a Convention in Raliegh sound for a meeting? We're planning on at making it up on Saturday the 24th. I'll let everyone else know about it. Post here if you're interested

12. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Glad you got up w/me yesterday !
    You might want to edit out your # now that we have spoken.

13. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    guess whos back....back again...terry's back...tell a friend...hey everybody its me sorry it's been a while hasn't it? ive been workin a lot lately so....i haven't been on. well since i'm out here and all i think i'll go to the "meeting". much luv to everybody! btw i have a new cell so call me 910-545-9114 peace~

14. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    www.trinoc-con.org

Sorry the other link didn't work. I'm hoping to hear from YodaCrumb and Austin. If you talk to them, pass on the word about the con. I've left messages.

15. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Will try to pass it on to yodacrumb & Austin this weekend....

No problem about the link..............what we'd really love to see is updates on our Jawa website ! ! ! Any chance of that anytime soon ?

16. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Ron will be at the Con. I cannot make it.

17. cinemafreak

May 13, 2002
    Trinocon was great. Its unfortunate everybody wasn't able to go. You guys really missed out.

18. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Rub it in, why don't ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.