St. Lou, MO July Meeting

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Dagobah_Diva, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Rowan has some "SPY" brand night vision goggles, can I wear those? He also has a Spiderman mask that has a flashlight on the top. I will bring those and then we can see them with the nightvision goggles and then blind them with the Spiderman mask and take the all out!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAA!
    [face_devil]
  2. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I haven't brought it up to him yet... ;) LOL!
  3. Burger_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lets do this instead, and its located in St. Charles

What do you get when you put hockey, football, polo, and basketball in bumper cars?

One thing, Fun!

The game is Demolition Ball. It is played in a supercharged bumper car with two five-player teams.

The object: To shoot a whiffle ball through a 16" circular goal using a track ball scoop.

Demolition Ball creates a unique opportunity for people of various ages and athletic abilities to face off in some fast-paced fun while bonding with friends, associates, and complete strangers together. Your whole experience is made complete with music, sound effects, and real live referees who provide highlights on the action.

Demolition Ball, a game where fun and action collide!

Check out thier website

They also have lazer tag

What happens when you take the traditional game of Laser Tag and give it to the people behind Demolition Ball?

One thing, Fun!

The game is called Adrenaline Zone. It is played in a gigantic 6,800 sq ft arena with up to three teams of ten players each.

The object: To help other members of your team to win the round (of course). To do this, you must work together in this fast-paced game that is sure to be a major hit!

Adrenaline Zone creates a unique opportunity for people of various ages and athletic abilities to face off in some fast-paced fun while bonding with friends, associates, and complete strangers together.

Adrenaline Zone, a game where you feel the rush!

www.demolitionball.com

Randy
  4. Dagobah_Diva Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm so confused just trying to picture those games. But, they're cheap (sort of): $7.oo/person for one game or $12.00/person for two games. AND...if we have at least 15 people we can get a drink package which would include either POP :p or the stuff I drink. Sounds like it's all you can drink for 2 1/2 hours for around $10.00, or a little more $ for longer periods.

Randy, your link is for demolition zone instead of ball. :D
  5. NIBBOR11 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hmmmm... There isn't by chance someone familar is this movie ist there?
    ;) ;)
  6. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    The Island...isn't Scarlett Johannson the only reason to see it? ;)
  7. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    The Island...isn't Scarlett Johannson the only reason to see it?

Nope, it is all about Ewan... :D
  8. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    Psh, not for me. I loves me some Scarlett. [face_love]
  9. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
  10. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    Randy do you know if we would need reservations and do we need a minimum amount of people?

It does seem to be on the expensive side to do both Lazer tag and a movie... (I have to pay for myself and two kids... :D )
  11. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    That's the problem, we have a lot of good ideas here, but to do more than one will be expensive. Maybe we should just get an idea of what most people want to do the most out of all of them, then go with that?
  12. twilek69 Jedi Master

star 4
    Randy,
    That looks like alot of fun!!! I'm in!
  13. Burger_King Jedi Knight

star 1
    if you want a room I guess we need reservations.

Randy
  14. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I think that is a good idea Christian. Maybe we can pick one and then do lunch (or dinner)... ;)

15. Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Did we decide on a day yet? 16th or the 23rd?
  16. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    I don't know, I think we're still in the "deciding what" phase right now. And I'm real easy, I don't care what, but if I had to choose I'd say movie because there's a lot out I want to see.
  17. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Randy, did you work at that place a while back? That sounded like one big advertisement. ;)

I've heard of Demolition Ball, but I've never played it. Sounds interesting.

And you all can go see The Island without me, I have no longing to see it. Looks dumb, like a rip-off of the Matrix or something.
  18. jedi_runya Manager Emeritus

star 4
    I don't think the Island was really up for a vote, it was just a side thought... :D

As I said earlier, the 16th works good for me and I am up for whatever is decided...
  19. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    Jedi_Commander_Faofa posted on 6/21/05 11:36am
    />

Never said I wanted to see it, only that Scarlett would be the only reason to. Leave the girls that movie, I say. :p/>/>
  20. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm not sure I even know who she is...
  21. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    [image=http://asruinascirculares.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/scarlett%20johansson%202.jpg]

That's her, Scott.
  22. Jedi_Commander_Faofa Force Ghost

star 4
    Oh, ok... Never seen her in my life.
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/JediWars/Jedi%20Wars%20Logos/whoop-de-do.bmp]
    ;)
  23. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Im with Scott on that one.
  24. chiss_man Force Ghost

star 6
    Well I think she's hot. :p
  25. Notclown-Joker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wowsers! Lost my train of thought on that one. But truth be told the new Harry Potter book comes on the 16 so that's probibly not the best date for me considering where I work. But the 23 is all good. I wish I had pretty pictures to post. Instead I think I'll cry. . . or maybe play some videogames. Whichever involves the hand-eye cordination.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.