main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO July Meeting

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Dagobah_Diva, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Patrick and I will be there. We may or may not play depending on finances (blah), but we'll be there for the company. :)

2. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Dajuan
    Randy
    Leash
    Susan
    Amy
    Christina
    Danielle
    Patrick

If only a few are going to play do we maybe want to do something different? I don't care eihter way, it's just a thought.

3. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I thought about that, especially since the ones that live out there aren't going to be able to come. We could just do putt putt and the batting cages or something.

4. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Maybe just do dinner?

Dajuan
    Randy
    Leash
    Susan
    Amy
    Christina + 2
    Danielle
    Patrick

5. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Dinner would be great for us, but I don't want to be a damper on anyone's fun. Patrick's ankle probably wouldn't be happy if he ran around a lazer tag area, either. (And I doubt that the military would be too happy if they found out about it, either. ;) )

We don't care about the drive. We're down south here in good 'ole Festus, so everywhere's a drive for us. ;) Anyway, y'all are worth the milage and gas! :)

6. shcook1138

shcook1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 16, 2003
    Dinner or putt-putt are both fine with me. Just promise not to make fun of my poor putting skills.... :)

7. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Does anyone like Chinese food? May I suggest the new buffet in Chesterfield. I hear it is huge and really good, (and best of all not too expensive... :D )

Just a suggestion... I am still open to whatever the group decides. :D

8. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    ooooooo.....I love Chinese. Especially the big ol' buffets. If it's in Chesterfield, and we get bored after we eat, there's also a Centerfield there where we could hang out. I like the cheap option.:)

9. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    Works for me, and it there's food involved I know it will work for Randy. What time are we thinking?

10. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    We were orginally talking 6pm. That still works for me.

The place is off the main exit for the strip mall there. East of the Sonic and it shares the parking lot with the mall. I don't know the name of it though... [face_blush]

11. titania7

Mar 28, 2005
    Chinese sounds wonderful to both of us. In fact, when I mentioned it to my "manly" husband, his response was, "Oh, I'm SO there!"

*sigh*

12. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    6:00 is still good for me. Is it by the big ol' mall there...off the Clarkson/Olive exit? or is it over by the Babies R Us and all that new stuff?

13. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    It is by the one with the Walmart, east of the theater. It has Home Depot on one end and new stuff going in on the east side. I think it is the Boone's Crossing exit...

14. Burger_King

Burger_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    and if there's food involved I know it will work for Randy

Hey! Thats not ni... um ok she's right

15. Notclown-Joker

Notclown-Joker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    I freed myself from retail on the 16th so I'm up for whatever as long as it isn't to pricey. buffet sounds good. And for all of you wanting a better look at the actor playing "Governor" Tarkin in EP3 in make-up check this out http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16132

16. DarthShoey

DarthShoey Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2003
    I'll be float'in on the 16th, so I'll have to be missing this one as well.

Maybe I'll be able to catch the August meeting.

17. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Buffet sounds good to me. I love to eat! As if you couldn't tell that about me already. LOL!

18. jedi_runya

Jan 4, 2005
    Yay! I am glad that everyone likes buffets!

19. twilek69

twilek69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    OMG! The makeup crew did a great job on the guy playing Tarkin. That is unbelievable how much they look alike. I was watching Conan last night and they were talking to the guy who is playing the Thing in the new Fantastic Four movie. It seems that the suit weighed about 60 pounds and he couldn't really sit in it. So, they hooked up some kind of board/rack that the put him on in between shoots. He had a vent hole in his head and his butt area and they stuck hoses that were an air conditioning unit to cool him off. That is just crazy! Rowan, needless to say is excited about the movie. Santa brought him all the Fantastic Four figures he didn't already have for Christmas this year. My kids are so spoiled!

20. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jedi_Master_Medic Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2005
    Hello New to this as I said before and never been to a meeting
    Do you all dress up when going out to a meeting?
    maybe I can make the Aug one.

21. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Medic-we don't dress up unless it's a special occasion (Halloween, ROTS opening, etc.), but you may spot a few Star Wars shirts on us. We definately need to find more excuses to wear the costumes though. We've discussed the possibility of being in a parade or two...that'd be fun. You should join us for this meeting. You don't even have to worry about finishing your Jedi robe.:)

22. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jul 8, 2005
    I'D love to but have to work that day...........
    Yes I read where lots of them are in parades and such. I think it would be cool to take part in some of them myself.

23. Jedi_Master_Medic

Jul 8, 2005
  24. spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    Hey Amy, count me in, I am not sure if hubby will be joining us or not.

25. Dagobah_Diva

Sep 24, 2002
    Awesome! I was going through "Laura withdrawal".;) I need to see my girls again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.