July Meeting

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Amiry, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    tea >>>> coffee. But I do adore my coffee as well.
  2. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tea is much better than coffee. :)
  3. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    heck naw coffee is better 12 sugas and 4 creams
  4. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    so let me see if i got this right we're meeting at BAM and pick up from there
  5. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    That's correct.

Unfortunately, I may not be there. I just got a call from a friend in Pensacola that is going through some trouble right now so I may be heading over that way to help out him and his family that weekend. In the event that I am unable to make it, Amiry is in charge.
  6. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
  7. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    one more thing what time are we meeting @ BAM
  8. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will already be there at 5pm. I'll be getting off of work. I'll set up some tables or something.

Also, sort of off-topic, but we're having a Harry Potter release party Friday night; fellow HP fans are encouraged to come and hang out. :)
  9. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    hehe, I'm going to the one up here in st. augy. But we don't have a BAM...we only have B&N. I've gone to the past 2 openings too. It's always amusing being the oldest kid there... Last time me and some of my friends made Quidditch team shirts and all the little kids were jealous and had their parents ask where they could get em...then they came out with the halloween costumes the next year and we were outdone...kinda. Ours were/are original. [/HP geekness] Alas, I'm not hardcore like that anymore...I just read the books...and watch me movies. Star Wars is my bag now baby.
  10. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys, remember:

Meeting this Sat. at Books a Million on the corner of International Speedway and Nova Rd. Time:5pm

I will not be there so if you have any questions, tough!

Have a great time everyone :)
  11. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    so who all is gonna be there? Me, TJ, and Amiry?...or Tj, Amiry and I...
  12. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    hopefully, everyone in the area. There are enough people posting to get a really decent meeting going. I know there was a lot of interest in the June meeting and for some reason it just washed.
  13. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    terak and i will try to be there but like i posted earlier my mom likes to go to church @4:30
  14. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, not for this meeting since it's so late, but in the future would a different time be better for everyone?
  15. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    For me, if the meeting is on a Saturday as we are supposed to hold them, it's best after 5pm because I usually work on Saturdays. If I'm off on a Saturday it's usually to go to a convention or a theme park. So, try to keep that in mind, guys. ^-^

I don't know how late I will be able to stay after 5 on Saturday simply because I forsee myself being very tired. I'm working the Potter party the night before until 2am or until the last customer leaves, will likely be up until at least 6am reading that coveted book, and have work again at 12pm. Just a warning. :)
  16. darthdemios Jedi Master

star 1
    a earlier time would probably be best
  17. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    today is the meeting. hope to see everyone there at b.a.m. (books a million) on international speedway blvd. at 5:00
    hope all the new people come to night.
  18. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm sorry I was not able to be there. I sprained my ankle last night and ended up calling into work today. :( So it seems like it was probably another flop. My apologies. :(
  19. Sith_Patterson Jedi Knight

star 1
    man this meeting was great guess how many people came? just one. yup just me o well. we need to find out why people dont come.
    on an other note i was looking for u amy i was like bummer so i stayed till 5;40 and then i left.
    we need to find people that will come cuz last time it was you marcus and I.
    i think leeann feel asleep agian.
    or maybe its the time or the place we need to find out.
    i am makeing a motion in the galatic senente to find out why people just dont show up.
    the emperor said he will send his best to invesagate
    "sith_patterson"
    ok well ttyl
  20. ChissGoddess Force Ghost

star 3
    TJ you should've called me and reminded me. I ended up playing golf...or at least caddying for my friends. >_<
  21. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like another successful meeting of the Beachtroopers!

Dont delve too much into it. It's been like this for three years and I have tried everything imaginable to get people to come short of driving to their houses.
  22. Amiry Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think the Beachtroopers are cursed because we just can't have a normal meeting.

I would have been there, had I not injured myself the night before during the Potter Party. I was just walking and tripped over myself, spraining my weak ankle for the 37826535 time. Needless to say, I am clumsy. I'm sure the people that weren't there that night just think I was calling in because I wanted to stay home and read Harry Potter, but sadly, no. I slept most of the day with my foot on ice. It ruled. o_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.