main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NM JULY MEETING

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by NM_Mandalorian, Jun 15, 2006.

1. NM_Mandalorian

NM_Mandalorian Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2005
    So now is the time for everyone's opinions. Right now the meeting is planned for the Space Meusuem in Alamogordo. The big question is which weekend. Really everyone has put in their days except you Ronnie. Let me know if any of them work better for you.

2. SWJaggy

SWJaggy Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2003
    Sure. I'll talk it over with my parents. July 1st and 2nd, I'll be in Roswell.

Do you think if it's possible we could maybe have the meeting on a Saturday?

3. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    I absolutely cannot make it on a Saturday any month this summer. I have rehearsal/work every Saturday.

4. Norvon

Norvon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I am free every Sunday except the 9th. I think almost everyone has at least one busy Sunday. We need to try to find one that has the best participation.

5. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Okay we'll go with a day that most can make it. Right now things are kind of up in the air for me so we'll just see what happens the next couple of weeks.

6. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Well everyone the 9th or the 16th? I know I will be gone on the 9th and Everett will be gone on the 16th.

7. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    For me the 16th would be best since I have taks camp until July 10th I believe and then I take the test on the 12th.

8. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay so I had my weekends wrong. I am gone on the 16th and Everett on the 9th. So as long as our Co CR doesn't mind holding the meeting, let's say the 16th.

9. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    The 16th works for me.

10. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    I should be good for the 16th as well.

11. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Okay so the meeting will be the 16th. I guess I will leave the details for Everett to post. If you want me to make up a ROTJ quiz for this month let me know.

12. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I will get the details on the museum and post them.
    I don't know if we will have the opportunity to do the trivia contest this time. What does everyone else think? If you wanted to make one and I can bring it. We might have a chance to to do it. You do a great job and making them.

13. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Talked to my parents and they said I could go to the meeting.

What time will it be at? Just to clarify?

14. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    2PM is the regular time...

(Although personally I'd love for it to be at 3PM. :p )

15. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Bummer, looks like I'm going to miss "The 4400". No big, I could always catch the rerun the following Sunday.

16. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    What time would be best for everyone to attend? Whatever is best for everyone, works for me.

17. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    I haven't heard from anyone on a time for this month's meeting. If I don't get any responses soon; I will have to pick a time. Let me know.

Take Care

18. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    My preference would be 3PM. Ronnie, if you need to catch The 4400, you could probably watch it at my house. :p

19. NM_Mandalorian

May 16, 2005
    Well I don't know what time you will start, but in case anyone needs to know the place closes at five and is three dollars a person. Sorry that I cann't make it but I am sure everything well go good. Make sure you all discuss possible Cruces August meeting ideas.

20. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Thanks Josh]-}, it's okay. Besides, USA network always shows the reruns the following Sunday!

21. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Thanks for the info Josh. So, does everyone want to meet at the Space Hall of Fame at 2 or 3? I don't know if we will be finished by 5, if we start at 3. Let me know what you all think. I would like to have it so the most people can attend.

22. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    Either or would be good for me.

23. Jaina Byrd

Feb 21, 1999
    The Space Hall doesn't take more than two hours to go through, and the outside park is open for most evenings, so we can check all that stuff out after we've seen the inside of the museum.

I just really want to be at this meeting, because I've been holding off my own visit to the place (I've been missing it), so that I could enjoy it with the fanforce... so 3pm would be better for me.

24. SWJaggy

Nov 9, 2003
    3 is good for me.

25. Norvon

Jul 18, 2005
    Sounds like 3 it is then. I need to leave before 4:30 though. I will or can be back. I need to pick up my dog from the kennel or have to pay for 2 more days. See everyone there.