main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA July Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TaintedJedi, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Halcyon

Jacen_Halcyon Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2005
    I was actually hoping that i could catch a ride up with someone in the area. Hope to see yall at the meeting.

2. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    sooo, wich round table is it?

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    If you remember where we used to have our meetings..off of Truxel. The Round Table is on the other side of the freeway, also on Truxel. I think the cross street is San Jose. There is an Albertson's in the shopping center. Will you be able to make it????

4. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    the cross street is SAN JUAN;)

5. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Thank you SMS...I was close...really. ;)

6. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Like 5'2" close? =P

-TJ

7. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Closer than you'll ever get.

OHHHHHH!!! Snap! :D
    Just kidding TJ. You know I luv ya!

8. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
  9. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    anyone get that new anakin skywalker is dead long live darth vader bust from entertainment earth

10. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Is that the "Anakin Revealed" bust with him without the helmet and the burned head. If so, we just got ours. It is great. The detail is incredible in the face.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Thats the one. I love it!

12. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    For those of you who have pics from the last couple of events we have had, could you please burn them to a disc and bring them to the meeting. I want to get all the pictures together and put them in a photo album to place on our table. Also, I am looking into getting another t-shirt done and placing a new picture on it. I am going to use this for the front image ...

[image=http://swanb.net/lastsupperstarwars.jpg]

And our logo ...

[image=http://swanb.net/svrflogo.jpg]

On the back

This will be on a black t-shirt ... which will cost more so let me see how much it will be

13. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Awesome, I'll take one. :D

14. sithmastersaul

Feb 26, 2005
    i will also take one ldv and pm me with the cost for my new call sign stickers and t-shirt

15. LtColJainaSoloFel

LtColJainaSoloFel Jedi Youngling

Jun 29, 2006
    Hi all! I'm new here and just found your page. I'm in Stockton and would love to know more about your group. :)

16. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Lord Darth Vader Could you call me about getting a ride.

17. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    LDV,
    I have a great Tshirt connection that we use for all of the booster,staff, spirit, & event shirts we get printed for our school. I got to know her when I ran a softball league and she cuts me great deals. It might be another option if we are looking at saving $$. :) I can check with her what she would charge. Let me know if you are interested. :)

18. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Welcome LtCol!
    As you can see we are having a meeting in Sacramento. Stop by if you can. We've got members all over the map.

19. qui-gundi_15

qui-gundi_15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    just got back from a show tongiht guys, i am pretty sure i'll be able to make it out.

i'll have some pictures for you guys soon : ]

20. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004

Is that the one at Truxel and San Juan??? MAN!!! I used to live not 2 blocks from there!!! I SOOOOOO wish I could go!!! I wanna go!!!! I WANNA!!! I WANNA!!! :_| I can't wait to go to one of the meetings.

21. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    I SOOOOO Want one!!!! Let me know how much. Also, speaking of t-shirts, if my group, the Steel City Jedi (No, not to be confussed with the RMFF, this the Pueblo group I'm in that is doing the movies) can ever get the shirts done, I'll post some links if anyones interested. I already told my buddy Chico that I would post here.

22. Tev_Torbek

Oct 19, 2004
    Yeah, including Colorado!!! :D Hi Lt. Col. Jania, you've come to one of the best fan groups on the boards. Welcome aboard!!!!

23. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    Hi, my name is Tina and I live in Roseville. I just recently discovered your site. I'd like to go to the meeting on Saturday, but I already have another commitment. Are meetings typically on Saturdays? Thanks!

24. x_jedi1

x_jedi1 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 27, 2005
    Welcome LtCol and Leia! Yes, the meetings are typically on Saturday at 1 p.m. but there are events scheduled at other times as well. It took me three months to finally make it to a meeting but I posted on the boards and kind of got to know people a little while I was daudling around. This is a great group and by the sounds of it growing still!=D=

25. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Soooo..... 1PM July 1st, Round Table at San Juan and Truxel in Sacramento, right LDV?

-TJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.