main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO JULY MEETING

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by merrick_stoller, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merrick_stoller

merrick_stoller Jedi Master star 2

May 30, 2006
    In case you didn't see it scrolling accross the top of the screen the july meeting will be on the 28th from 5-9 at the Library Center on Campbell. i believe we're in the auditorium this month so maybe a showing of Spaceballs is in order. lol

2. Darth_Mordus

Darth_Mordus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    Yes, I agree, a viewing of Spaceballs is overdue and well needed. Some of the topics I want to address are: DragonCon, VisionCon, and patches. Just to name a few. If there is anything else that you feel is warranting a discussion, then PM me and I will add it to the adjenda.

3. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    I have submitted an invite on the Dantooine Base Forums if anyone would like to attend and I believe Brandon has submitted a similar invite on the 70th forums.

4. JediMaster_Wast

JediMaster_Wast Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2007
    The scrolling message is moving a little to fast to read it. Someone needs to slow it down a little. It can give people a headache. Thank you for your time.

5. Vader_1962

Vader_1962 Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2007
    Both my wife and myself will be there. We will have to get a ride from Norm. We should watch Spaceballs, I have not seen that movie in a while. I looked at the source code to the page and if you add this code after the first word marquee below ( SCROLLDELAY=100 ) it will slow the scroll speed down. I have put an example below to show where it should go in the HTML code. You can adjust the number up to make the scroll speed up a little faster if you wish. I found the code on the internet and tried it out on our web page and it works really well.

Example how it should look:
    <marquee SCROLLDELAY=100>Darksaber Jedi Knights Meeting July 28th from 5-9 pm

6. merrick_stoller

merrick_stoller Jedi Master star 2

May 30, 2006
    everyone i showed this page to said the scrolling on the top looked fine. if it bothers you to read whatever info is going across the top i will re-post it as a topic to be read normally. dont make a federal case about it.

7. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    I don't have anyway of slowing down the scrolling text. I will, however, see what the options are to select the speeds of the text. No promises.

8. Darth_Mordus

May 19, 2005
    All in all, I think the meeting went rather well. I like the idea of a new logo and t-shirt design as well as a Squad detachment for our Troopers. I am hopeful that we can have this completed by VisionCon. Also, for those that weren't able to make it, I am needing submissions for the Darksaber Charter by the end of September.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.