main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA July Meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Yodaa, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaa

Yodaa Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2005
    Monthly Meeting - This months monthly meeting will be held at Yoda's Hovel, in Tulare on Saturday, July 12th at 7:30 PM. (For directions, call one of the officers). I will have some munchies. Feel free to bring something. If you would like to come early and hang out, I will be their after 4 PM. Come one come all!

Collector's Meeting - This months Collector's meeting will be held at Cataldo's Pizzeria, (in the Wild West shopping center where 58 FWY dead ends) in Bakersfield on Tuesday July 8th from 6:00 to 8:00 PM. ( MAP )

2. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    Hey, theres an article about you guys in the VTD on line today -- good job! I'm going to actually be up in the Bakersfield neck of the woods on Sat for an unrelated event, wondering if I can crash the party, possibly?

Mary

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
  4. ScootyPuffJr

ScootyPuffJr Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 11, 2007
    Is it cool if I bring someone? Not Cherie-- we have a friend who has just moved to CA from CT about a month ago, has never been to or seen the state and we're just starting to expand her outside of L.A. She is not in RL or 501st, not sure if she's going to costume, but she's nice, relatively normal (as far as fans go), into animation, a terrific artist on DeviantART, and will, in the words of Hunter S. Thompson, "stand quietly in the back and not smoke." If not cool, 'tis OK. I'm hauling her to my other event as well, because she knows absolutely nobody else in CA at all.

Mary

5. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.