main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA July Meeting!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Gizmosrealm, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gizmosrealm

Gizmosrealm Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2007
    Alright everyone, time to get back in the spirit of meeting! I'm sure you guys have all been very busy, I know I have! But, let's try to make a little room in our schedules for a meeting.

How does everyone feel about Saturday, July 24th @ about 12:00pm for lunch? I know that I have an orchestra rehearsal at 4:00pm that day also, so we'd probably be done by 3:00. I'd like to keep the venue in Ventura or this side of Oxnard if possible. DuPar's? Olive Garden? Marie Calendars? IHop? Toppers? Any suggestions are welcome.

Also, please feel free to bring a guest or let anyone know that you think might like to join us. We are always looking for new members who would like to share in our love for all things Star Wars!

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I think I could make that one...

3. Gizmosrealm

Jan 22, 2007
    Remember: Meeting this Saturday! That's right, just 2 days from now and I have virtually no RSVPs. I can't possibly be the only one not at Comic-Con.

The meeting will be at IHop as it seems to be working well for now. Let me know if you have a better suggestion.

Also, please let me know if you will or will not be coming. If you are coming, it helps so that I know how many to tell the restaurant. If you're not, it helps so we know to not expect you.

Thanks everyone and I hope you are having a fantastic day!

4. Gizmosrealm

Jan 22, 2007
    Today's meeting has been postponed due to there not being enough people. Hopefully we can setup another meet soon. Please let me know what days work best for you guys so that I can try to get as many of us as possible to make it.

5. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    I'm available for a meeting now; anytime, anyplace.

6. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    I can't decide if that means I'm happy to get to see you or bummed for you...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.