San A, TX July SA Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our July SA Fan Force Meeting will be on Saturday, July 19 at Noon at Atomic Comics! Our last meeting was great, and I think we had some really terrific discussions and ideas. The Dark Knight comes out on Friday, and I'm sure everyone will go see it Friday evening, but if anyone is interested in going to see it Saturday afternoon on the IMAX, let me know. It would be great if we could get a group together to see it on their giant screen. But if we want to do this, we need to get tickets early, so let me know ASAP! They have a 4pm showing that we should be able to make it to.

As always, everyone is encouraged to bring a Show & Tell item to the meeting.

See you on Saturday!!!
    Lisa
  2. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
    I plan on atteending the meeting ....since I was M.I.A. :( for the June's counsel gathering
    Was there any homework that was given at the last meeting?
  3. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    I am totally down for seeing it on IMAX on saturday!!!!
  4. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    If you want to see Batman at the Palladium IMAX with us on Saturday at 4:00pm, they you better hurry and get your tickets online ASAP! The two later showings are already sold out, so don't wait too long!

See you on Saturday!
  5. Master_Rayner Jedi Padawan

lol sorryy
    wont be making this one

its my

BIRTHDAY

havin a cod4 tourney at my friends house
    :D
    lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.