main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL July30th Beech outing/Meeting whos all coming

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Jul 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
    Who all is coming to this in house group meeting/beech outing? I would like to see how many of you are planning to come and what you are bringing with you, Thank you...

Denise and myself-camp site and jetski w/tow raft and food and a gas grill

next

2. jedi-knight-FL

jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    I am tentative for now. I have family members in town that weekend and I will also be on standby. If I can make it, it will be only for a short visit. I really wanted to hang out with you all the night before making s'mores and then return the following day for the jet ski.

3. vampyregodz

vampyregodz Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2003
    We are tentaive right now...will let you know closer to the date

4. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    I will be there. I'm not sure what I'm bringing yet, I'll let you know.

*Annie

5. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    ill be there. smmores rock!

6. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    I'm there, camping on Fri. night with Ross & Denise, bringing ice, hot dogs, hambergs, drinks, etc.

7. Allysium

Allysium Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Do you guys have any extra room on either campsite? I'll be glad to chip in, if you do! :)
    *Annie

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Not sure, I am sharing with Denise & Ross. Have not been there for a year or so and never really saw the campsites. But can try and check it out.

9. Hopkins9482

Hopkins9482 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 18, 2004
    Tentative here as always...

10. PrincessElaina

PrincessElaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    I will be there!!

gabrielle..

11. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    So far we only have 5 people saying that they are coming to this meeting/outing. If we do not get more people to come out for this meeting/outing then I'm going to cancle this meeting/outing.

We need EVERYBODY to come out for this outing, this will be an offical meeting for the group. People will be voted into postions and if your not there then you can be voted in or vote on these things.

All members should make this event old and new members, this event has been posted for some time now and I know you all read these postings almost everyday.

The next outing is with the 501st to do a costuming event with them, and even if you dont have a costume come out for this it is for a good cuase. Money is beinging rasied for Katie who has cancer her dad started the 501st. PLease come out for this event, its the childrens hosptial event at the malls in the area. If you have nocostume then wear your t-shirt form the group. I would really like to see our vetern members out there. You know who you are, those of you who have not been to any of them meetings in a while or events. I knwo you have a shirt to wear so come on out for this with us.

Anyway, again the July meeting/outing will get cancled if we do not have more people come out to this. Which means there won't be a July meeting then unless its a last minute thing somewhere else. But you all voted on this meeting/outing location, so please come on out for it.

12. Ravenjack

Ravenjack Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 27, 2005
    I will be there

13. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Being the organizational freak I am, is there a place where we can sticky a locked post of the details of this event? That way I can lock it in my schedule...yes, I'm weird like that, but it would help me a lot especially since I THINK I will be able to do this.

14. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    OK Mike, not sure what you mean by sticky a locked post. There are post it notes online but don't remember where they are located. Can you just put the info. on your schedule? It is on our announcement banner on this page...that is locked in until the RSA changes it according to what we are doing.

15. seswa

seswa Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2005
    Joe and i are tenative, but will be there if his health allows us to.
    we cannot make any postive plans as we do not know if his back will be up to it that particular day. If it is we will be there.
    i will bring a dessert and 2 strombolis, one cheese and one pepperoni.

16. LukeCeremonial22569

Sep 23, 2002
    Im glad to hear you guys are still wnting to come. Tell Joe I hope he feels better soon and don't worry about being able to go out on the jet ski or anything, we just like it if the 2 of you could make it still. Get better Joe.

17. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Well, what's the 'time' and actual location of the event? I'd get quite lost if I didn't actualy know where I was going, lol...

18. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Sat, July 30th, Fort Desoto Park. This is actually almost to the end of I-275, heading south, shortly before you cross the Skyway bridge. I cannot remember the new exit #. Follow the interstate south until you see the signs for Pinellas Bayway/St. Pete. Beach, etc. You can take the exit for Pinellas Bayway. This should loop around until you are on the road headed west towards the beach. Follow signs to Ft. Desoto park. I beleive there is a light, at the entrance road to the park. Follow this in to the park.

Since some of us are camping out Fri. night...we'll be there and just look for us at one of the picnic tables on the left side as you drive in. I will probably stay until about 3 or 4 pm..Other folks are staying and camping Sat. night also.

Sounds like an all day thing to me.

PM me and I will give you my cell number.

19. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Sounds good...though again, i don't know if I'll be able to make it. I've been working a lot to save up money to move into an apartment by end of August, so I might be working more, but I don't know yet.

20. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    I need a list of who is bringing what to the beach outing. Some of us are camping so we will be bringing our camping supplies and food for ourselves for that. For the Saturday outing and meeting we need food and beverage. Burgers, dogs, chips and such are easiest for cookout. Maybe a watermelon or two and lots of ice and water. Ross and I are bringing a couple of grills, one propane, one charcoal so we should be able to cook up everything.

We were there only 3 hours last time and we all got cooked and parched so don't forget your beach umbrellas, sunscreen and water. There are snack bars down the way but the prices and selection don't make for much of a picnic. Again we are bring the seadoo boombadier and two tents. Anyone interested in camping out needs to get in touch with Ross and I as soon as possible. SO far I got Marie, Matt and Annie planning on camping. If there is anyone else, PM me and we'll make arrangements.

Also are there any folks celebrating a birthday the month of July? Post here or PM me if you don't want to share....

21. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    I might be forced to make it depending on certain things, but if I do come, I can assure a red cooler as well as some other containers :p

22. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Thanks Mike, haven't had a chance to get back over since last month. Alex left the battery charger to his RC vehicle there too and Ross left a picture cd and his sunglass clip there too.

23. Hopkins9482

Oct 18, 2004
    Yeah, I'm sure I know where everything is and it'll show up if I don't find it right away. We got company again at the house so it's really hard to do much searching, but they leave at the end of the week and I'll be able to search then and put it all together.

24. SithFan1977

SithFan1977 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2005
    im in! done forget me, mmm smores! anybody like fishing?

25. crfields

crfields Jedi Youngling

Apr 27, 2005
    I hope to be there as well, with holly too. not sure what to bring yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.