main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY July's FF Event

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jun 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Many of you have expressed interest in building your own Gonk droid so I thought we could have a Gonk building day on Saturday, July 22nd at my house in Benton. I will send an email to all the members which will include the supply list. Just buy all your supplies that you will need (it will be under $30 bucks) and bring them that morning and we can have a fun day hanging out and building gonks. Some of you might want to go for movie realistic and some might want to get wild and creative, you cannot build a bad looking gonk, every color looks good on him! We can grill out and it should be a fun day. Post your thoughts. pv

2. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    Awsome! I wanted a Gonk droid. I just hope I can control my temper to build the droid. I suck at building stuff.

3. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    What about a pink one? Like a My little Pony Gonk? even though the thought of that scares me

4. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    If you want a pink Gonk then more power to you, you will just have to with stand the ridicule from everyone else there. pv

5. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I have no place to put a gonk but I can't wait to build one. I'm thinking poka dots, maybe a paisley.

6. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Some of the members mentioned wanting to get together to shop for Gonk parts for Gonk Day. So saturday morning July 15th, whoever wants to can meet at the Ryans on Hinkleville rd at 9:30 for breakfast and then we will go to Lowes, Walmart, and the Dollar Store. post your toughts. pv

7. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Shoot - I was hoping it would be this Saturday. I'll see what I can rearrange.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.