main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Jumper

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sithspawn_3, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sithspawn_3

Sithspawn_3 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2007
    Anyone up for going to see this movie en masse?? We are planning to go next Saturday mid-afternoon. Please post your intentions here and vote on the poll in the HRR forum.

I will post the movie time we are planning to attend on Saturday so we can all go. LET'S GET TOGETHER!!!

2. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I want a report on this movie once you guys see it LOL. Trying to decide if I want to see it myself :)

3. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    We are also trying to get a night together for this movie. Not sure when though. We were trying for this weekend but did not get alot of interested people. I want to go, but not sure if you can take a 4month old in the movie theater at night. I know some theaters do not allow it.

4. Sithspawn_3

Jan 23, 2007
    Pat and I are leading the way for a midafternoon showing on Sat. Call me or let me knowif you can make it. We are planning on abround 2 or 3ish in the afternoon.

We are also holding another Poker night at my house Sat night starting at 7ish. That's why we want to go midafternoon.

Let us know!!!

5. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    We had set the time for 7:50, but I'll post a post out and see if an afternoon time would work better. We were also going out to dinner. I'll let you know if we decide to join you.

6. Thumpy

Thumpy Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I'm booked up. My wife and I are having an early dinner out, then seeing some show at the Sandler Center. I've got baby-sitting duties all day up until then.

Have a great time! Trailer looks neat!

7. larame_kaine

larame_kaine Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2005
    I think we might try to go to cinema cafe at 3:30 at Kempsville. Does that work for anyone else??

8. Sithspawn_3

Jan 23, 2007
    3:30 at Cinema Cafe sounds good. It'll be fun to hang and have some drinks while we watch the movie.

9. larame_kaine

larame_kaine Jedi Knight star 2

May 17, 2005
    Watchin' a movie and havin' some drinks. Thats what I'm sayin'. =D

<33 Cinema Cafe.

10. Sithspawn_3

Jan 23, 2007
    Alright I have posted the time and place on the other forum thread and I know for a fact Pat and I will be there. I will make some calls tomorrow to get everyone the info!!

Look forward to seeing you all there!!

11. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Yep we are confirmed for 3:30 at the Kempsville Cinema Cafe.

12. Sithspawn_3

Jan 23, 2007
    COOOL see ya all there!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.