*June 1 Meeting*

Discussion in 'Evansville, IN' started by TC517, May 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    We talked about it at the end of the meeting so here it is. Meeting number two.

June 1, 2002
    Barnes and Noble at 624 South Green River Road Phone: 812-475-1054
    Upstairs near the Star Wars section.

I need some possitive feedback before I can send it in.
  2. Darth_TKD Jedi Master

star 3
    We're meeting at noon, right? If so, that time's ggod for me.
  3. Darth Maul 1277 Jedi Master

star 1
    i'll be there. That's 3 again!!! one more meeting and were official :)
  4. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, the meeting is at noon.

Here it is...

Evansville Meeting #2

June 1, 2002 12:00 Noon
    Barnes and Noble at 624 South Green River Road Phone: 812-475-1054
    Meet Upstairs near the Star Wars section.

This is what I put on the flyers. We should see some new people.
  5. Y2Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    I haven't been on forums in ages. Okay, I go to school at USI, saw something bout eville on the front page, and followed links. Now I'm here. Can someone please explain to me what I am missing?
  6. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome back. You haven't missed much yet. June 1 is only our second meeting. Soon we will be seeing AOTC as a group (maybe with digital projection).

Right now we just all hang around here. We are kinda waiting on new memebers. We're glad you stoped by.
  7. Y2Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Thanks for the welcome. Site hasn't been letting me on lately. Anyway, I just started a new job and don't know how much I'll be able to get away. I live 2 hours from Evansville now, back at home. I'll check out the forums here, and try to make meetings if I can.
  8. Nathan PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    Cole: I ran into Rick at work today. Both of us have things going on most likely on that Saturday, but we may at least be able to pop by at noon. I may be working, and he has a paintball game somewhere.
  9. darthpope Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cole, I can't make June 1, going to a convention in Indy.

I hope everyone has a good time, and are you still trying to get a group together to view the film?

10. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Nathan and Rick, the meeting should be pretty short so if you just stay for a while, you might not miss anything there.

Pope, sorry man, see ya at #3.
  11. Nathan PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like I may be out. If I take off work any weekday this week, I need to make it up on Saturday, and I'm intending on buying a Mustang this week, so I need to probably take a day off for that. We'll see.
  12. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    The mustang is a good buy. I'm in the mustang club, so I understand. Hope you make it to the next one.
  13. Nathan PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, just set it up to go do the test drive and everything today, so I'll need to make up the time. If I can get away for a few minutes, I'll still be there. Otherwise, be sure to post how it goes. :)
  14. zuckuss1138 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    how did the first meeting go?
  15. Nathan PTH Jedi Master

star 4
    It went well. I'm sure there are "minutes" of it on the board here somewhere.

And, Cole, sorry man, but it looks like I won't be able to get away from work tomorrow for the meeting. I've got to be there to assist when Art turns my old toys into lots of credit (weeeee) and to get more moolah to pay for the Mustang I just bought.

I'll be there in spirit. (Y'know, blue, sorta see through, speaking cryptic things?)
  16. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Jay, the meeting was fine, and the minutes are under "Thanks"

Hope to see you Saturday.
  17. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Here are the meeting minutes (sorry it took so long)

Everyone filled out their name/e-mail and other contact information. This will be typed and given out to all members at the next meeting.

Cole reminded everyone to think of names for the next meeting.

Adam will be in charge of a digital trip. Everyone should post when they can go.

The next meeting would be July 13. The second saturday of every month would be the best time to meet. A new meeting place would be book-a million. We would try to make this more official through them.

After the meeting, a few members went to showplace cinemas and watched episode two. (this was the first evansville fanforce event!)

I probably forgot or messed things up. Any corections/addititons?
  18. Preachrman007 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have one correction. Nathan W. (Darth TKD)is in charge of the digital trip, not me. I didn't want to take credit for your work, Nathan. :)
  19. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh Duh. Why did I put Adam? I'll correct that. Anything else?

By the way, I leave tommorow morning for speech nationals in NC, so I won't be here for a week. I'll update this after everything is pointed out and I'm back in town.
  20. TC517 Jedi Master

star 4
    Everyone filled out their name/e-mail and other contact information. This will be typed and given out to all members at the next meeting.

Cole reminded everyone to think of names for the next meeting.

Nathan W. will be in charge of a digital trip. Everyone should post when they can go.

The next meeting would be July 13. The second saturday of every month would be the best time to meet. A new meeting place would be books-a-million. We would try to make this more official through them. I will bring name tags.

After the meeting, a few members went to showplace cinemas and watched episode two. (this was the first evansville fanforce event!)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.