June 2005 Club Events for JediOKC

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City, OK' started by RedneckJedi, Jun 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    Our Thursday Club Meeting is June 9th at 7 p.m.
    This meeting takes place at the Mazzio's on N.W. 70th and May, so come on out and see us!

Spencer's Children's Hospital Charity Drive is June 11th (tentative) and June 16th (confirmed)
    • The event on June 11st will be at Harkin's Downtown Theatre in Oklahoma City. We'll be asking for a $2 minimum donation per picture taken with our costumed club members.

• The event on June 16th will be at the Burger King on N.W. Expressway & Council in Oklahoma City. There will be 2 raffles for a complete set (to date) along with the Darth Vader from the Burger King promos.

• We'll have club members and costumed club members at both of these events to meet and greet.

• All proceeds from the pictures, raffle and any other kind donations go to Spencer's!

Our Saturday Club Party/Meeting is June 18th (tentative) at 5 p.m.
    This will take place at the OEC Building location behind the Target in Norman, OK. This will be our big 4th Anniversary party!

TrekExpo 2005 is June 24th through 26th.
    For more information about this event click the link above. Some of our club will make an unofficial appearance as this one has little to no Star Wars involvement.

Check out our full schedule and forum discussion at JediOKC.com!
  2. Ylesly Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'll see if I could attend the event on June 11st.
  3. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    The June 11th Spencer's Charity Drive at Harkin's is confirmed! Our appearance is from 1:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

The June 16th Spencer's Charity Drive at Burger King is from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
  4. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    First, the Club Party/Meeting on the 18th is in flux. The location, as it turns out, isn't available on weekends, and even our "Plan B" is going downhill fast. We may just wind up doing a regular Club meeting at Mazzio's that day. We're still working it out.

Did ya make it, Ylesly? I was only there for about 2 hours so it's QUITE possible you missed me. Also, I was standing behind the club table the entire time printing photos as fast as electronically possible, so, like Dr. Okun, I didn't get out much.
  5. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    Eeeeyep. The June 18th Saturday Club Party, is now simply a Club meeting at the Mazzio's on N.W. 70th & May at 7 p.m.
  6. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    The club will be having a Movie Night on Wednesday, June 29th @ 7:00 p.m. to see War of the Worlds. It will be at Harkin's Bricktown Theatre, in the Cine Capri theater.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.