main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends June 2009 New Stories Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Corellian_Ale, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corellian_Ale

Corellian_Ale Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 3, 2008
    Welcome to the June New Stories Index for the Before the Saga Board!

This Index will be updated daily with new fanfiction stories from this board, so you can spend less time searching and more time reading these great fics.

After what I recall as years of dedicated service, amidalachick has decided to pass the reins on indexing new stories for the Before boards to me. Going forward, I will be maintaining this index. I will try to locate new stories every day, but you're welcome to send me the info for your fic through PM. If I've missed your story, or if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to PM me.

To help me gather the story data and to introduce your story to your readers, please put the following information in the first post of your fic:

Title:
    Author(s):
    Timeframe:
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

Below is a list of common terms and abbreviations used in this forum that will be helpful for readers searching this index using the find functions in their browsers:

EU - Expanded Universe (all of the books)
    JA - The Jedi Apprentice books about Obi-Wan's youth before TPM
    pre-TPM - takes place before the movies
    AU - alternate universe
    OC - original (author-originated) characters
    GFFA - Galaxy Far, Far Away
    H/C - hurt/comfort
    vignette - a one-post story, especially a single scene
    humor - lots of silliness
    angst - anguish, torment, fear, anxiety
    crossover or x-over - mixing Star Wars with another movie, tv series or book
    round robin or RR - multi-author story inviting more people to join in (also called an add-on)
    song fic - a story based on the lyrics of a song

If you have any other questions concerning the fan fiction boards in general, you can contact any of our lovely moderators:

VaderLVR64

Jedi Trace

KELIA

Commander_DWH

Previous indexes:
    May 2009 New Stories Index
    March 2009 New Stories Index
    February 2009 New Stories Index
    January 2009 New Stories Index
    December 2008 New Stories Index
    November 2008 New Stories Index
    October 2008 New Stories Index
    September 2008 New Stories Index
    August 2008 New Stories Index
    July 2008 New Stories Index
    June 2008 New Stories Index

2. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    No New Stories for June 1, 2009

3. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    No New Stories for June 2, 2009

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 3, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

4. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    One New Story for June 4, 2009

Title: Harbinger
    Author(s): AlderaanianJazz
    Timeframe: Pre-KOTOR II
    Characters: The Jedi Exile [LSM], Darth Sion
    Genre: Drama, Alternate Universe
    Summary: A certain exiled Jedi, in a twist of fate, meets his end at the ?hands? of a Sith Lord aboard the Republic warship Harbinger.
    Notes: A very short one-shot, but there are plans to expand on this if feedback turns out to be positive. Enjoy!

5. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    No New Stories for June 5, 2009

6. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    No New Stories for June 6, 2009

7. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    1 New Story for June 7, 2009

Title: Friends, Until
    Author: Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: Qui and Tahl are padawans
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn and Tahl
    Genre: Romance,humor, one-shot
    Keywords: Qui & Tahl, romance,
    Summary: Best friends become far more
    Notes: This is the strangest plot bunny to come out of one of my own stories, sparked by a healer's remark that healers are not surprised by anything. If you dislike pairings that are consumated, implied or not, please read no further, or at least don't post how much you dislike such.

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]1 New Story for June 8, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30136850/p1/?4]Bonds Like These[/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] Jinngerbread
    [b]Summary:[/b] Master Yoda has plans in trying to get Qui-Gon to accept a padawan learner.
    [b]Genre:[/b] AU, drama, mush (is mush a genre?)
    [b]Author's Notes:[/b] Just a cute little idea I had, that I thought would be fun to pass along. Digging in George's sandbox always produces the most interesting sand castles. No intent to profit, move along.

8. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    1 New Story for June 9, 2009

Title: Friends, Until
    Author: Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: Qui and Tahl are padawans
    Characters: Qui-Gon Jinn and Tahl
    Genre: Romance,humor, one-shot
    Keywords: Qui & Tahl, romance,
    Summary: Best friends become far more
    Notes: This is the strangest plot bunny to come out of one of my own stories, sparked by a healer's remark that healers are not surprised by anything. If you dislike pairings that are consumated, implied or not, please read no further, or at least don't post how much you dislike such.

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 10, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[hr]
    [b][hl=limegreen][color=green]1 New Story for June 11, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30146838/p1/?16] Odyssey [/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] jacen200015
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] Pre-TPM and onwards
    [b]Characters:[/b] Anakin, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon
    [b]Genre:[/b] AU
    [b]Keywords:[/b]
    [b]Summary:[/b] An accident sweeps nine year old Anakin into the past before he is born and he finds himself in the Jedi Temple. No one can hear him, no one can see him, no one except for one person.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Spoilers from the Jedi Apprentice books. I don?t own any of the star wars stuff, I?m just borrowing it for awhile. No money is being made from this.

[hr]
    [b][hl=limegreen][color=green]2 New Stories for June 12, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/28555007/p1/?16]Friends, Until[/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] Valairy_Scot
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] Qui and Tahl are padawans
    [b]Characters:[/b] Qui-Gon Jinn and Tahl
    [b]Genre:[/b] Romance,humor, one-shot
    [b]Keywords:[/b] Qui & Tahl, romance,
    [b]Summary:[/b] Best friends become far more
    [b]Notes:[/b] This is the strangest plot bunny to come out of one of my own stories, sparked by a healer's remark that healers are not surprised by anything. If you dislike pairings that are consumated, implied or not, please read no further, or at least don't post how much you dislike such.

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30150956/p1/?1] Phantom of the Enclave [/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] East_Coast_Ryder
    [b]Timeframe:[/b]
    [b]Characters:[/b]
    [b]Genre:[/b]
    [b]Summary:[/b]
    [b]Notes:[/b]

[hr]
    [b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 13, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[hr]
    [b][hl=limegreen][color=green]1 New Story for June 14, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30161387/p1/?7] Qui-Gon [/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] sidious618

[hr]
    [b][hl=limegreen][color=green]3 New Stories for June 15, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30162695/p1/?4] Quiet Place [/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] Jinngerbread
    [b]Genre:[/b] Mush
    [b]Summary:[/b] Obi-Wan watches Qui-Gon sleep after a hard mission.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Just a little something that came to me while I was watching mom sleep while she was here at my house this week, helping me clean and organize.

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30164553/p1/?3] Incompatible [/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] QueenArdnassak

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30162688/p1/?1] Knights of the Old Republic: Whispers of the Force [/link]
    [b]Author:[/b] JediDingo
    [b]Timeframe:[/b] c. 3694 BBY
    [b]Characters:[/b] Orginal Characters
    [b]Genre:[/b] Action/Adventure, some Humor, Drama
    [b]Keywords:[/b] Jedi, Sith, Mandalorian

9. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    One New Story for June 19, 2009

Title: A Mission Gone Wrong
    Author(s): Valairy_Scot
    Timeframe: JA
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn
    Genre: Vignette
    Keywords:
    Summary: For those who read this before, I have off and on worked on a "real story" for this but my "outside muse" is caught up in DRL and can't help with some plotting ideas to actually move it forward. I do have about 100 pages, though. I may get Mission of Mercy up in the fall of 09.
    Notes:

10. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    No New Stories for June 20, 2009

11. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    One New Story for June 20, 2009

Title: Darth Brockes
    Author(s): DarthBane95
    Timeframe: Old Republic
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary:
    Notes:

12. Corellian_Ale

Mar 3, 2008
    One New Story for June 21, 2009

Title: The Trouble with a Brain Dead Gungan
    Author(s): DarthBane95
    Timeframe: Before TPM
    Characters:
    Genre:
    Keywords:
    Summary: Why Jar Jar was banned from Otah Gunga
    Notes:

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]One New Story for June 22, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30187627/p1/?8]Blank Slate[/link]
    [b]Author(s):[/b] Jinngerbread and Alexis_Wingstar
    [b]Timeframe: [/b] Approximately 73 BBY
    [b]Characters: [/b] OC's, with some canon appearances made by (Padawan) Qui-Gon Jinn, Master Dooku, and others later on.
    [b]Genre: [/b]
    [b]Keywords: [/b]
    [b]Summary: [/b]
    [hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 23, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]One New Story for June 24, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30192252/p1/?6]Heirs to the Force [/link]
    [b]Author(s):[/b] JediMaster_Jenn
    [b]Timeframe: [/b]
    [b]Characters: [/b]
    [b]Summary: [/b] Two brothers learn the ways of the Force as they grow up as heir and spare to a throne neither of them wants.
    [hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]One New Story for June 25, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30197914/p1/?3]Secret Ingredients[/link]
    [b]Author(s):[/b] CrystalSaber_1
    [b]Timeframe: [/b] Obi-Wan is seven, Siri is five.
    [b]Characters: [/b]
    [b]Genre: [/b] Humor
    [b]Summary: [/b] I randomly wrote this the other day. Sorry if it's not a masterpiece, lol. Basically what happens is Obi-Wan and Siri bake a toxic cake. Disaster follows.
    [hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]One New Story for June 26, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30202170/p1/?8]Walking[/link]
    [b]Author(s):[/b] MiralukaJedi
    [b]Timeframe: [/b] KOTOR
    [b]Characters: [/b] Ahsana Kasra (Jedi Exile), mentions of Malak, Revan, Kavar, implied others
    [b]Summary: [/b] In the aftermath of the Battle of Malachor V, the Jedi Exile finds herself adrift in exile
    [b]Notes:[/b] The song used here may or may not be familiar to you. The group might not be either. If you have any questions on either, don't hesitate to ask
    [hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 27, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 28, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]No New Stories for June 29, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[hr]

[b][hl=limegreen][color=green]One New Story for June 30, 2009[/color][/hl][/b]

[b]Title:[/b] [link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/30216351/p1/?3]Certainty[/link]
    [b]Author(s):[/b] ardavenport
    [b]Timeframe: [/b] pre-Episode I, pre-TPM
    [b]Characters: [/b] OC's, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn
    [b]Genre: [/b] drama, action
    [b]Keywords: [/b] Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, Jedi, the Force, engineer
    [b]Summary: [/b] Obi-Wan and an Engineer kill some time while waiting for ship repairs. Technology and the Force meet.
    [b]Notes:[/b] Typo is my middle name, with missing words and errors that spell checkers do not catch being my speciality - if you see any, just post a reply or send a PM with the what and where and I will kill them with no mercy.
    [hr]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.