main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL June 22nd. Event

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sereana_Nightstar, Jun 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar

Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2002
    Hi,
    We had a great Meeting on June 1st, new member Master Colt from Noth Tampa, by way of Dallas, Tx. We are planning a FF get to gether at the next meeting on June 22nd. We are doing a movie, meeting and eat out. Details will follow and be posted with time. We should know the movie times a week before. We decided to see "The Hulk". We are also wanting to design a good logo for tee shirts after some of us went to SW weekends and saw some really awesome ones.
    MTFBWYA
    Sereana Knightstar reporting

2. Master_Colt

Master_Colt Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2003
    Thank you Lady Nightstar for your invitation. I am really excited to be back home again. I really missed the Pinellas County area. I look forward to adding my abilities to the club.

3. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    I really wish I had known about the Tampa Fan Force before I moved up here to Daytona. It's only a 2 and a half hour drive back home though. hmmmmmm...

4. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    That's okay I will be up in that area in about Christmas 2004. So I may be joining you folks. Thanks for posting to our forum about the photos

5. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    we'll get the other stuff taken care of, as Ron, our pres. is supposed to be going.

6. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    I live over here in Largo but am going to Tampa tomorrow to Raymond James. Anyone else going?

7. kuroneko

kuroneko Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    Oh no, what are they doing there (Raymond James) now? =/ Am i going to be trapped in my house again?

8. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    assasin droid,
    What is happening at RJ in Tampa? Please post and let us know who you are and if you are interested in meeting with us.
    Sereana

9. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    this basically is a calling for all star wars fans out there in the tampa bay area. if any of you are interested to enhance your star wars experience...please join our local fan club. you can contact myself or sereana for info....may the force be with you!!!!

10. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    There was a Buccanners Fan Fest going on, it was pretty bad but I got into town for a day.

11. Sereana_Nightstar

Apr 20, 2002
    Ahhh!! I see they are starting early for the season. It was rainy day but, we had a good time and ate pizza l;ater and played on the computer doing graphics. Very educational

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.