main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

June 29th Cookout Signup Sheet

Discussion in 'Archive: Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    It's 2 weeks away from the Cincy/Dayton Cookout that I am hosting at my house. This is the Signup sheet where you say if you are coming, How many people you are bringing and what dish you are bringing. It is important so that I know who to PM directions to my house and so that 2 people don't bring the same dish. Remember to bring a Lightsaber so we can have Duels and perhaps even a Free for all. Feel free also to come in costume, I will be. :)

2. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Well I for sure am coming! I'll walk if I have to, LoL. My mother, and step-mom will almost definitely be coming. I may also bring a friend along, Michael. I'm still not decided on what to bring. There's so many things! It'll be some form of a dessert, in all probability.

3. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Sean do you prefer an all ready cooked dish? I can bring the hamburger pattys (I work for Kroger) to cook on the grill!? I like potato salad but dont know how to make it hehehehe.

4. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Oi, potato salad rocks! Especially the yellow mustard variety, yum! Hrm.. What to bring...Could always do the cheesecake squares, they're always good.

5. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Since you work at Kroger's Demon, Why don't you bring some of their delicious Mashed Potatoes they sell in the deli? :)

6. PADA-1

PADA-1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 11, 2003
    Well Kim and I will be attending. Im bringing deviled eggs and golden graham squares,(like rice krispy squares only made with GG, DEELISH!). I can bring meat(no sex jokes please!), and paper plates or whatever,let me know.

7. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    I will be there as well. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Since I can't cook I will pick something up on my way. Does anyone have a thought as to what I should bring?

8. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Aaron both of those dishes sound delicious! Darth why don't you just bring a big bag of Ruffles. :)

9. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    I thought everyone was on the Atkins diet? A bag of ruffles is not a good item to bring, but if no one has a problem with that then ruffles it is. Or I could bring a New York style fresh cheesecake, I work in the food business.

10. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Atkins, are you crazy??!! I need my carbs!

11. DemonJedi

DemonJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2003
    Thats easy and i bring some soda pop. I drink Diet Caffine free pepsi and ill bring otherss.

12. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    What should the 2 of us bring Sean?

13. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Ludo why don't you bring Hamburger and hot dog buns. I will take care of drinks, What kind of Soda or Beer(must be 21) does everybody want?

14. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    How many buns should we bring over? It sounds like a lot of people will be there!!!

15. jedimike421

jedimike421 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2002
    How much chicken salad should I bring?

16. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    We'll wait and see how many people RSVP and then I'd say assume 2 buns per person. If it's alot of people we can assign someone else buns as well so it's not too expensive for anyone.

17. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I won't need buns, neither will drk-lady!

I always ask people if they want my buns, holding them out in a way that....well anyways

18. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Jan 8, 2002
    Mmmmmmmmm, AJ's buns.... ;)

19. Jedi_Junkie

Feb 6, 2003
    Hrm.. I'm not even going to go there. But I will say that my carbonated libation of preference is Mountain Dew. Not Code Red, not the freaky orange stuff, Mountain Dew, the one that looks like greenish _____. I don't count carbs, needless to say! I think I've finally decided on a dish, I found this neat little strawberry confection I can alter to be fairly low-carb lower-fat.. But it's still a bruit dish, so... :/ But Creamy Strawberry Thingies it is! ...I hope it doesn't rain when the date rolls around.

20. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Dew was always my fav. too I never got a chance to try the orange stuff, wouldn't mind sometime...

I too hope it doesn't rain

21. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    If it rains it still won't stop us, we've grilled out in the rain before, She's a tough grill. :)

22. DARTHAUDITOR

Jan 10, 2003
    Ruffles or fresh New York Cheesecake? You all decide just let me know soon.

23. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Definetely Ruffles, we have several people on desserts already.

24. Lady_Lucas

Lady_Lucas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Is red wine allowed at the cookout? Possibly a merlot or cabernet? Yes I am over 21...

:D

25. Sean_Starrider

Jun 30, 2002
    Yes, Red Wine is just fine by me. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.