June 29th Cookout Signup Sheet

Discussion in 'Dayton, OH' started by Sean_Starrider, Jun 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    It's 2 weeks away from the Cincy/Dayton Cookout that I am hosting at my house. This is the Signup sheet where you say if you are coming, How many people you are bringing and what dish you are bringing. It is important so that I know who to PM directions to my house and so that 2 people don't bring the same dish. Remember to bring a Lightsaber so we can have Duels and perhaps even a Free for all. Feel free also to come in costume, I will be. :)
  2. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Well I for sure am coming! I'll walk if I have to, LoL. My mother, and step-mom will almost definitely be coming. I may also bring a friend along, Michael. I'm still not decided on what to bring. There's so many things! It'll be some form of a dessert, in all probability.
  3. DemonJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Sean do you prefer an all ready cooked dish? I can bring the hamburger pattys (I work for Kroger) to cook on the grill!? I like potato salad but dont know how to make it hehehehe.
  4. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Oi, potato salad rocks! Especially the yellow mustard variety, yum! Hrm.. What to bring...Could always do the cheesecake squares, they're always good.
  5. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Since you work at Kroger's Demon, Why don't you bring some of their delicious Mashed Potatoes they sell in the deli? :)
  6. PADA-1 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well Kim and I will be attending. Im bringing deviled eggs and golden graham squares,(like rice krispy squares only made with GG, DEELISH!). I can bring meat(no sex jokes please!), and paper plates or whatever,let me know.
  7. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    I will be there as well. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Since I can't cook I will pick something up on my way. Does anyone have a thought as to what I should bring?
  8. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Aaron both of those dishes sound delicious! Darth why don't you just bring a big bag of Ruffles. :)
  9. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    I thought everyone was on the Atkins diet? A bag of ruffles is not a good item to bring, but if no one has a problem with that then ruffles it is. Or I could bring a New York style fresh cheesecake, I work in the food business.
  10. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    Atkins, are you crazy??!! I need my carbs!
  11. DemonJedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Thats easy and i bring some soda pop. I drink Diet Caffine free pepsi and ill bring otherss.
  12. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    What should the 2 of us bring Sean?
  13. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Ludo why don't you bring Hamburger and hot dog buns. I will take care of drinks, What kind of Soda or Beer(must be 21) does everybody want?
  14. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    How many buns should we bring over? It sounds like a lot of people will be there!!!
  15. jedimike421 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    How much chicken salad should I bring?
  16. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    We'll wait and see how many people RSVP and then I'd say assume 2 buns per person. If it's alot of people we can assign someone else buns as well so it's not too expensive for anyone.
  17. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't need buns, neither will drk-lady!

I always ask people if they want my buns, holding them out in a way that....well anyways
  18. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    Mmmmmmmmm, AJ's buns.... ;)
  19. Jedi_Junkie Jedi Master

star 3
    Hrm.. I'm not even going to go there. But I will say that my carbonated libation of preference is Mountain Dew. Not Code Red, not the freaky orange stuff, Mountain Dew, the one that looks like greenish _____. I don't count carbs, needless to say! I think I've finally decided on a dish, I found this neat little strawberry confection I can alter to be fairly low-carb lower-fat.. But it's still a bruit dish, so... :/ But Creamy Strawberry Thingies it is! ...I hope it doesn't rain when the date rolls around.
  20. padawan_schlicher Jedi Master

star 4
    Dew was always my fav. too I never got a chance to try the orange stuff, wouldn't mind sometime...

I too hope it doesn't rain
  21. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    If it rains it still won't stop us, we've grilled out in the rain before, She's a tough grill. :)
  22. DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master

star 2
    Ruffles or fresh New York Cheesecake? You all decide just let me know soon.
  23. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Definetely Ruffles, we have several people on desserts already.
  24. Lady_Lucas Jedi Master

star 4
    Is red wine allowed at the cookout? Possibly a merlot or cabernet? Yes I am over 21...

:D
  25. Sean_Starrider Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, Red Wine is just fine by me. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.