main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

June 4th Prisoner Of Azkaban GetTogether

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    I want to break this away from the other thread so everyone sees it.

There was a lot of interest in getting together for Prisoner of Azkaban when it comes out opening night. So lets make plans to meet at Briar Creek. Its likely we will have to get tickets in advance (a day before or earlier that day, also probably possible to get them online nowadays). So I will let everyone know what screen we will be going to when the time gets closer. I would also plan around a 7pm showing.

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Natalie, just a reminder that Don's birthday is that weekend so maybe we might want to go out after the flick to celebrate. So far by my count there will be at least myself, you, Chris and Don. I hope we will have a huge group. Everyone who is interested please post here so Natalie can get an accurate head count. Natalie is right that we will need to get tix early because it is for sure that the movie will sell out quickly.

3. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Outstanding! Terrific job, Natalie and Stacey! Thanks for communicating this! I'll contact Daniel at Briar Creek and see if he can set aside seats for us in the big theater 6. Everyone, please join us!

4. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Thats a great idea - we can make this a birthday thing too :D .

5. JUMPMASTER_REVAN

JUMPMASTER_REVAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 14, 2004
    I would love to be there (w/ the boy)!! So that would be two more.

6. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    I just talked to Daniel Tyson at Briar Creek. He says Prisoner of Azkaban will typically have advance ticket sales of about 2 weeks in advance. We'll stay in touch with each other.

7. Boba_Fett_of_Nine

Boba_Fett_of_Nine Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2003
    I wish I could come, but I work at night (and have no way there too) so sorrie! happy B-Day Don!

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Thanks!
    Here's the note from Daniel! Advance Tickets are ON SALE NOW!
    Hey Don ? we started tickets today for Harry Potter 3 ? times so far (with more to be added) are 1:20 ? 4:10 ? 7:00 ? 9:50. You can get them online at our website at www.easternfederal.com or come by the box office or ticket kiosk. If you buy them online you can pick them up at the kiosk right inside the door by the doorman?s stand. Hope things are well and hope to see you soon.

Daniel

9. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Of course, just a reminder - we're targeting the 7PM show! Let's plan on getting there no later than 6:15 PM so we can sew up the seats together.

10. Anakin_Solo06

Anakin_Solo06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 19, 2004
    Just curious here, but I was wondering if they will be in the same showing room. I know this movie will be a big hit, but that crossed my mind that they might be showing the movie at the samet imes but in differnt rooms.

11. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    We are going to get tickets this weekend. Whoever gets tickets first post the screen you are in so we can follow suit. If you would rather wait then we will get ours and post our screen # ASAP.

12. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Wish I could go, but I'll be seeing it in Charlotte during ConCarolinas...

13. JUMPMASTER_REVAN

Apr 14, 2004
    Woo Hoo!! I can't wait! My husband and I will both be there. Have any of you gotten the tickets yet? I can't buy them until next payday (the 1st) so I hope there are still some available!

14. Anakin_Solo06

Feb 19, 2004
    Just wondering if anyone has bought tickets to the movie yet? If not tomarrow on monday when I get out of work from my new job I will go buy my ticket and post the time and theatre number on the boards.

15. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Ok that would be good. I was going to buy them last night but by the time we got there the ticket office was closed.

Let us know what you get and hopefully this weekend we will get our tickets.

16. Anakin_Solo06

Feb 19, 2004
    Well after going into work at 7:30 and getting off at 7:30 I went to Breir Creek and got the ticket for the movie in advance. The ticket is set for June 4 @ 7:00 pm. It doesnt seem to say what screen it is in. The ticket also says TICK 01 so I guessed I recived the first ticket for it, so that means they aint sold out yet. Good Luck ya'll.

17. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Carrie from Exploris told me today that Harry Potter & Prisoner of Azkaban will arrive at the IMAX July 2. ON IMAX?!?! I said. Yup, you heard right.
    Oh

My

GOSH!

18. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Wow, the movie is going to be awesome on a regular screen, but it will be out of control on IMAX!!!
    Has anyone figured out what we are doing after the movie? It is the birthday of our fearless leader, Don and we need to party!

19. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Ok this movie is 2 hours and 19 minutes so we will be done at about 9:30ish so we could go get dinner somewhere or whatever Don wants to do for his bday just let us know :) !

20. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I know there are a couple of choices there at Brier Creek. Chili's and a few smaller restaurants for example. I can't wait until Friday!

21. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Yah there are quite a few choices around. Well its Don's night so he can have his pick :) . We can do whatever he is up for after the movie.

22. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Not feeling very celebratory right now, everyone. I'm going to probably just see the movie and that's all.

23. Jedi_Natalie

May 20, 2002
    Hang in there Don, you are in everyones prayers.

Jumpmaster_Revan will you be joining us? I know you can buy tickets online (yahoo) since you live kind of far away.

Chris and I will likely be at Jaluka Juice (sp?) at Briar Creek at about 5:30pm before teh movie to get a smoothy if anyone wants to join us! I heard they have great smoothies!!

24. JUMPMASTER_REVAN

Apr 14, 2004
    I had every intention of going. I even reminded my hubby of it yesterday..... and then I checked the banking account. YIKES! I don't know if this will make too much sense, but once you get married and move off post, then you get more money to live on (for rent, food, and stuff like that.) Well, we are already paying all bills and rent, but the notoriously slow Army paperwork-doers (yes, I did indeed make up that word) won't have our stuff squared away until the 15th. Soooo... all of that for this: I can't afford to even see it here. I'm not complaining - all apart of paying your dues I guess (the struggling young couple and all ;) ) but I am really wanting to meet you all!

25. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    I'll meet you guys after the movie. I'll be in the Parking lot or in Barnes and Nobles reading the 501st Tim Zhan book. If you guys need to reach me before then call my room phone at 512-0875 or my cell at 252-241-5702.

I'll see you guys tomorrow.

-Janers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.