main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI June 5th General Grievous will be at the Mallards Game

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by AilesArgentees, Apr 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AilesArgentees

AilesArgentees Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 1, 2006
    It seems to be an annual thing now..

"Madison, WI - April 10, 2009. Charge your lightsabers Star Wars fans; General Grievous is coming to town! Star Wars & Astrobiology Night presented by the UW Geology Museum & NASA Astrobiology Institute (NAI), to be held on Friday, June 5, returns for a third year with a special appearance by Matthew Wood, the person who voiced the chief antagonist in Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: Battlefront II, & Star Wars: The Clone Wars. Other activities planned throughout the evening include 250 flyer saucer Frisbees thrown into the crowd, the First Pitch delivered by a remote control rover, and an in-game dodgeball contest pitting Aliens vs. Humans. Single game tickets will go on sale Saturday, May 2 at 9:00 a.m. Please call us at 246.4277 for additional questions!" Mallards Home page

Would anyone be interested in getting together for the game at all? If so, may I suggest the Duck Blind? All you can eat food and all you can drink beer. :D

*Edit* After doing a bit of research, the tickets for the Duck Blind are either $35 for a reserved table -which honestly wouldn't be that bad of an idea because the Duck Blind fills up fast. Or $30 for a non-reserved.

2. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yeah the duck blind sounds like a great plan! I'll probably be there with the 501st if they're doing anything (which I'm guessing they are.) But afterward I'd love to chill with you guys in the duck blind and have a few drinks.

Forcebewitya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.