main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX June 6th - Star Wars Night at Minute Maid Park

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TK8171, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK8171

TK8171 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2009
    OK Astros and Star Wars Fans! June 6th is Star Wars night at Minute Maid Park. They want fans and official costumers to come out. So get your favorite Star Wars Shirts and come on out to the ballpark. Our contact is ready to do ticket purchases. I am listing his name and business phone number below. He told me that you can call him and take care of purchasing tickets to the June 6th Sunday game. Just make sure to tell him you are with the 501st and Rebel Legions. So, if you want to hang out at Minute Maid Park with Armor on,or just be a fan call him up. $10 ticket with free hotdog and drink. We have to get tickets this way to do the group together. We can buy tickets up to the week of the event. Call me if you have any questions.( Chris - 713.553.9838 )

Kevin Pickhard

Houston Astros Baseball Club

Group Account Executive

Phone: 713-259-8337

2. _erikstormtrooper_

_erikstormtrooper_ Jedi Youngling star 2

May 26, 2006
    Thanks for posting the info, Ian. I was just about to.

You said we should mention that we're with the 501st & Rebel Legions. Will mentioning that we're with the Fan Force (if we're not in either of the other groups) matter?

3. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    The ticket sales rep will probably not have a problem selling a bunch of tickets; folks just need to mention that they are with the Star Wars group so that the seats will all be somewhat together.

4. TI1420

TI1420 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2002
    Update: the cometume-wearing folks are going to meet up at the Union Station entrance to the park about 10:45am on Sunday, June 6th. Non-costume folks are welcome to meet us then if you want. Otherwise, we'll see you in the park about noon.

Spouses, kids, friends are all invited to come along and join in the $10 ticket deals. Talk to Kevin Pickhard at 713-259-8337 about tickets if you plan to go. He's going to make sure all our tickets are in the same section.

If you can make any part of the event, we'd love to have you with us. The way the Astros are doing this season, people may prefer to watch what we're doing, lol.

5. EkulSirk_3263827

EkulSirk_3263827 Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2009
    If you order your tix ahead of time with Kevin, he'll seat you in the same section as the rest of us (Section 410, along 3rd base line) and your tix will be on the Will-Call list at the box offices if you can't make it to the 10:45 am Union Station entrance meet-up.

6. TK8171

TK8171 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2009
    I was asked about if anybody else could wear costumes. Officially from a costume POV it is 501st and Rebel Legion only. But, if you show up in costume I am sure they would let you in. Just keep in mind that you would have to be separate from their activities. Reason being that we are trying to build a relationship with the Astros. So. please do not take this the wrong way. :)If you have any questions please let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.