main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo June activity - ~post-activity survey~

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Jun 8, 2006.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    I thought about putting a bunch of dorky tildes in the subject line to catch your attention, but I'm sure I'd be shredded to pieces without a moment's notice. [face_laugh]

Okay! When do we want to have our June activity? I realize some of us may be going on vacation or whatnot, but I figure we should be able to catch most of us. And I think we definitely need to watch RotJ and those who are brave enough can try the drinking game again. :D Unless you guys want to do something different, let me know. :)

And I'm so sorry about the May activity. [face_blush] That was utterly poor planning (or lack of it) on my part and I had too much going on at once.

Anyway. Please reply and indicate which weekend in June (16, 17, or 23, 24, or Fri. the 30) is best for you. If none of those weekends are good, then post here or PM me with what dates you're available. :)

Edit:

TONIGHT AT 7! MY HOUSE! :)

-Mia

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    16/17 is better--my best friend from the mission is getting married the 24th.

3. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    Whatever the choice is Saturday's will always been the best choice for me.

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Oh, I forgot to say that it's best in the evening of the 16th or 17th, though 17th is better, because on the 17th is a mission reunion.

5. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Seeing as I have no life . . . :p The weekend of the 16th/17th might be better for me. 17th, possibly . . .

I know "The Lake House" is out on the 16th, that's the only movie that I wanna see this month.

. . . Gosh, is it really less than a month to my birthday?

Dana

6. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] at myself. Seeing all your replies just reminded me -- I can't do it the night of the 16th. My 5-year reunion is that night. LOL. I'm such a spacecase lately.

I'll edit the original post as to what days/times are good or not good for people. :) Thank you so much for replying so quick! Helps so much. :)

-Mia

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    The event on Saturday has been cancelled due to an emergency medical situation in the host's family, so whenever...

8. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I'm available any saturday evening. (I'm not sure when I have a saturday afternoon shift next though) but I am completely broke so anything costing money is out for me.

9. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Aw, yeah, anything costing money is hard. This will be a totally free viewing of RotJ. :D And whoever wants to can contribute munchies and drinks, but there's no pressure to do so of course. :)

-Mia

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I'll have a paycheck by then. May be able to contribute something yummy.

11. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    My vote's for the 17th. Yes, I realise this is this Saturday. :p

Dana

12. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    I think the 17th is good for everybody, actually, and yeah it is coming up soon. I'll wait til tomorrow for anyone to post about any conflicts - and if there are none, then we'll make it official for Sat. night! :)

-Mia

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Around what time would this be happening or did I miss that in earlier posts? Looking forward, I hope, to Saturday!

14. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    I apologize - when I say 'night,' I mean around 7, usually. Evening is around 6 for me. Uhhhh. Yeah.

Okay, so how does 7 pm sound for Saturday? We can do earlier or later if anyone likes.

-Mia

15. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I can do it at 7, I believe.

16. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Thank you all for filling out the surveys! I realized that I didn't even know some of your last names. [face_blush]

I asked all the questions I did to get a better feel for what you guys want to do at activities and if there's anything I can do to improve as CR. I wasn't trying to compare myself to any previous CR's, just myself and see what I could do to improve. :) Thank you very much for your input.

You guys had awesome ideas for threads - and you're always welcome to start a thread if you'd like to! If you can think of any fun games we can play in a forum like this, please start them. There's nothing saying you can't. :D

And awesome ideas for activities. I'm so excited. :D

I'm also going to make sure you're all on the mailing list. I wasn't sure if anyone even liked it or not, but now I know you do, so I'll be sure to use it. :)

Thanks again! I love you guys!

-Mia

17. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I think we should make it a rule to drag Gardener to every activity, even if we have to bribe her to get it done

18. MiaTieska

Jan 3, 2003
    Ha, I like that!

[face_thinking] Bribes, you say?

-Mia

19. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Time spent with the doggie, oreos, baked goods... yarn, maybe.