Provo June Activity - Updated W/ Info!! Please Read First Post!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Dantana Skywalker, Jun 3, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, here's what's happening. Since "Spaceballs" was cancelled at Movies 8 . . . we're moving locations. We're still going to watch it, just different time & place. And, unfortunately, a smaller screen.

When: 7:45 PM, June 17, 2005

Where: Mia's (for directions, or if you need a ride, please PM me--I can fit 5 besides myself in the Falcon)

What: movie, munchies, general insanity :D

Why: Because we feel like it!

Other: This is pot-luck, so please bring munchies if you can afford it. If not, well, there'll still be plenty of good stuff.

Dana
  2. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    Afaik, I'm fine with either day.

-Mia
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
  4. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay, since "Spaceballs" got cancelled . . . we'll have to think of something else to do. Suggestions have been made of getting the video and watching it at someone's house. Thoughts?

Dana
  5. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh... *points to other thread*

-Mia
  6. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Yeah, but this is the June Activity thread. :p

Dana
  7. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    But I didn't want to repeat myself in two threads. :p

But yes. Uh, my parents are actually gone from their house for a week and a half, so we could go there or here to my grandparents house. We could try to find a copy of Spaceballs and borrow it from someone, or rent one (I have free in-store Blockbuster rentals, I just need a working printer). Or watch another movie.

Alternatively, I've decided I want to try to go to Wynnsong and get my picture taken with "Batman" on Friday or Saturday night just for kicks. <33

-Mia
  8. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Well, if we can get hold of the movie and have a place to watch it, we can do something Friday (since that's my day off).

Dana
  9. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Woohoo! Thanks to all...who made it to the activity. Thanks to Mia for providing the location, movie, and that great dip. Thanks to Michelle for making us all laugh. Thanks to Dana for playing organizer, chauffeur, and dog-tamer.
  10. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    LOLOL, the dog tamer? Awwww, Sparky's a cute poochy. All you need is food to tame him. ;) It even works for people he doesn't like!

And yes, the activity was fun. :)

-Mia
  11. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Yes, but he was very attracted to Dana's food. ;)
  12. LeiaTygre Jedi Knight

star 1
    That was fun! It was like a sleepover without the PJ's or the prank calls to cute boys.
  13. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL. We'll have to call up random people and do the old "Is your 'fresher running?" joke...
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby