Provo June activity! Wed. Jun. 27 8 pm

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by MiaTieska, Jun 8, 2007.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    Okay, it's on Wednesday, 8 pm, my place. We'll be playing games and hanging out and... treats. I'm making something.

Sorry for the confusion this month.

-Mia
  2. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    That sounds fun, actually!

Dana
  3. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    We could make wookiee cookies! Let's talk about where to host it.
  4. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I can bring my coolest-ever CD player.

Dana
  5. kateydidnt Force Ghost

star 4
    Hah! sounds like fun! although...come to think of it...I'm not sure when I can...
  6. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    LOL, story of our collective lives. :)
  7. MiaTieska Jedi Master

star 4
    And because I lose at checking the boards and people's schedules... we're gonna try to do this Friday night. As in, tomorrow/tonight. Cause someone's going out of town next weekend. SO we just need a time. We can do it at my place. I thought I'd have another week to prepare so nothing's ready that I wanted to do but that's okay! We can make stuff and play games and stuff.

So... 8 or 9 pm? Not sure when Ish is back from work and stuff like that. Sooo ummm yeah. *sucks at checking people's schedules further in advance sorry!*

Edit: It may be tomorrow night... I don't know... I don't think everyone can be there whether we do it this week or next. So maybe a weekday before kateydidnt goes out of town. Sorry, guys.

-Mia
  8. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Well, it was fun. Me and Dana got thrashed in Mystery Mansion by Mia, but we had fun doing it. We had very good cream puffs (not eclairs and not the wimpy kind, but REAL cream puffs) and they both kept a watchful eye on me and my concussion. We'll see you all next month, we hope!
  9. _JediKnight_ Jedi Master

star 2
    I just have bad luck. After not being able to check the boards for a while I finally get on only to learn that there was an activity the week before. Oh well, eventually I will make it to one.
  10. DarthIshtar Chosen One

star 9
    Awww. Poor dear. Next month!
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby