main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN June Collector Club Meeting-post CIV Hasbro report (and it is good!)

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yoda_pimp, Jun 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoda_pimp

yoda_pimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    It is that time again for the CC! We have the Hasbro booth at CIV as a major topic as well as the possibilities that the Clone Wars cartoon gives us. We will take a look at the exclusives from CIV and discuss a location and name change. This will be done in an attempt to raise attendance, advertise, and have a name for recognition besides the generic 'collector club'. Discussion will also focus on getting a network set up between members of the CC to find those hard to get items that are missing from collections, like the Vintage style Snow Trooper for instance (shameless plug). Let me hear a shout out if you are coming so I can prepare!

2. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    Now that GM is over, bump....

3. Mike-El

Mike-El Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2006
    This has been the most informative meeting since the meeting announcing the series that was kicked off with the Seperation of the Twins.

I want an AT-PT for my Grand Army of the Republic.

4. yoda_pimp

Jun 18, 2002
    Wrap-up:
    Present: yoda_pimp and mike-el

This was the big CIV Aftermath Meeting! First was a review of the many Q&A's Hasbro did at CIV. Most of it was very good news. I also had pics from the Hasbro CIV booth and some printouts from their presentation. Second was a look at all the exclusives I picked up at CIV. Third thing on the list was the many autographs I got at CIV. We looked at the Official Pix autos, the autos on my badge, and all the comics and books I had signed. We finished up with a flip through the hundreds of pics we took at CIV. All business about changing locations was tabled until next month when some of the other members will be present.

5. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    (puts on nerd glasses, uses best nerd voice)

I think you mean the AT-AP. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Attack_Pod

Completely different from the AT-PT. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Personal_Transport

One has guns and two legs, the other has two legs and guns. I cannot believe you got those two confused.

:)

Jammies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.